Coles Peggy Pig & Pals

Coles Peggy Pig & Pals

See the Best Confectionery in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bring Them BACK!!!

Please bring these lollies back! They are the best, no others compare :( So disappointed I cant find them anywhere, haven't had them in years, when saying your only going to eat one and it turns into a whole bag!

Purchased in January 2010 at Coles.

BRING THEM BACK!!!

These are my all time favourite and now I'm always searching for some good lollies and I never find any as good as these. PLEASE BRJNG THESE BACK!!! They're by far the best lollies I've ever had and I really would like them to be brought back, I hate not being able to buy this anymore.

the sugar to my coffee these were!!

my lifes actually real sht now because cant get these anymore. they were the light of my life. please i beg you bring them back

This is the best Sweets I have ever had

They were the best lollies you could ever ask for. iTs so sad they have stopped this. Hope they will bring this back again.

Please!

Please bring back these amazing lollies! They are my families favourite treat! I don't understand why you would have to get rid of such an amazing product! Please bring the on the shelves!

Bring em back

Hello, I am speaking on behalf of the entire human race & hde and we all have come to the conclusion that the Peggy pigs needs to come back! It is evident that they are a orgasmic tasting sambo worthy way of life. If you can stock and sell little fluffy objects that go inside where we came from then I don't understand why you cannot stock these amazing lollies

Need the Peggy pig and pals back

Bring back Peggy pig and pals. They were yummy and we miss them. Why can't I find them stocked in Coles anymore?

They have a variety of different flavours included in the pack, im not sure what all of the exact flavours are but the cola one is my favourite, however the rest are all delicious as well. They have a wonderful texture however might be a bit sweet for some people.

I will not stand for anyone putting down these sweets, like the other reviewer. noone stands between me and my peggy pig and pals.
They taste delicious
Only sold in coles.

Terrible

ugh, i keep eating them, but they are so gross!

Warning, if something is on sale for 0.50 a bag.. there is prob a reason :P
gelatine free

free of artificial colours and flavours
make me feel sick