Moser Roth Chocolate

Moser Roth Chocolate

See the Best Confectioneries in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Merry toddies

Merry toddies dont taste of the alcohol flavours they say in the assortment box while very rich chocolate that is all so very disappointing for a christmas treat or present

Purchased in October 2019 at Norwich for $4.99.

KURT

KURTSydney, NSW

Darkalicious

I was never a fan dark chocolate but learning the difference between milky and dark chocolate
I decided to try it.
At 1st expression was Yukked what is this horrible taste
But later on I started to like it So
I went to the DarkSide.
Tried many others like Lindt cause it was easily found in supermarkets
But now that i have tried Moser Roth dark chocolate
I can definitely say Yummy.
Only dark chocolate I will be eating and yes the price is right also

Purchased in August 2018 at ALDI for $2.70.

Undies

UndiesSydney, NSW

Great value....superb taste.

Been eating this for the past 10 years. Simply the best dark chocolate available...and I've tried most. A must have treat everyday...and won't break the bank. Please give it a try.

Purchased in March 2019.

Maria

MariaMacquarie Fields

My Favourite Dark Chocolate

I was a bit hesitate at first to buy chocolate from Aldi considering how cheap it was but thought to try the dark chocolate and OMG i am hooked. I love love love it.. there is no other dark chocolate like it.
Its not overly sweet and gives you the sugar craving that you need.
All other dark chocolates i have tried this chocolate has the less amount of sugar.

Dark chocolate caramel sea salt!

The absolute best chocolate ever! Perfectly salted and the best snappy texture, the taste of the chocolate is superior a far cry from the over sweetened flavour of other brands

So delicious

Compared to other white chocolate is so soft and you don't taste so much sugar as you do from other brands. l love the style of package is good as a gift.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

YumyumYUM

I haven't shopped at Aldi much but I had heard good things about the Moser Roth chocolate so I thought it was a good excuse to wuss it out. I purchased the dark chocolate as its my favourite type and I certainly want disappointed. I found it creamy with a lovely taste, with that melt in your mouth we all love. I'm one to keep chocolate in the cupboard, sadly didn't last though. My husband isn't huge on dark chocolate but he did enjoy it. The price is great as well the same as when other leading brands are on sale.

Bryce

BryceMelbourne

So delicious!

I brought some caramel chocolate eggs for the family for Easter and they are amazing! Definitely up there with the big brands

Shira

ShiraToronto

Wonderful chocolate. Classy

Very tasty. Long chocolate aftertaste. Creamy on the tongue. A distinct and superior flavour. A cut above. Well done. Australia Cadbury.

Buddy

BuddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Vanilla white chocolate to die for!

My husband and I both love this chocolate. So decadent. The only fault is that the blocks are no way big enough to fully make a pig of oneself, let alone two of us!

LPMelb

LPMelbMelbourne

Moser Roth White Chocolate

As a lover of white chocolate, this one is definitely worth trying. Very creamy and tasty at a reasonable price. I would say it is on par with Cadbury and Lindt.

Alex D

Alex DMelbourne

Worth stopping by Aldi just for this

As someone who enjoys dark chocolate (is there any other kind), I find that Moser Roth's Dark (70% Cocoa) is one of the most enjoyable chocolates on the market. It easily holds its own against competing products from Belgium and Switzerland, in terms of ingredients, quality, taste and price. It refrigerates beautifully (I like my dark chocolate crisp) and even the packaging is upmarket. I am sure Aldi could charge more for this product but maintain the low price and high quality to bring people in the door. It works for me.

Rick R

Rick RSydney

Rich tasting

Whoever thought chocolate from ALDI could taste so good? Great rich tasting chocolate avaiable in many different variations ... Delicious chocolate at the right price.

Tim

TimSydney

Great Quality Chocolate

Very pure natural flavours without the cheap vegetable oil mouth feel of other chocolates of similar price. Amazed by the quality really for the price. Single origin the best range with 30% intense enough for me. Would definitely recommend to any chocolate lover. Worth comparing to Cadbury Lindt or Guylian.