Moser Roth Chocolate

Moser Roth Chocolate

Andre L

Andre LSydney, NSW

The 85% is the best cocoa bang for the buck when at $1.99

When Aldi sells the 85% for $1.99-and that's often enough to stock-it's $18.47/kg net of sugar, the best coca bang for the buck in Oz.

Purchased at ALDI for A$1.99.

Tangent P.

Tangent P.Sydney, NSW

Very good - Moser Roth 70% cocoa

I ate this first time and I like this one. It is a very good chocolate.

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for A$3.00.

World's Best

I am now enjoying the lemon chocolate truffles.The subtle hint of lemon let's you taste the best chocolate you will ever have. During the holidays they make chocolate truffles and really should charge more for any of their products! Read the ingredients- natural flavors, a bit of chocolate liquor, bourbon vanilla, etc. Quality ingredients make it so good.

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for A$2.99.

Find out how Moser Roth Chocolate compares to other Confectioneries

Cheapest processed ingredients. This is the lowest grade "chocolate" manufactured In the world.

Texture is that of a hard candle wax and flavor very artificial and overpowers any chocolate flavor which may have survived the processing. Very unpleasant and is exactly what every chocolate lover looks to avoid.

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for A$1.99.

Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Perfect chocolate for the lover of dark chocolate

This chocolate is impeccable, I can only say good about it. I've tried most of their flavours but my weakness is caramel and their crunchy caramel dark chocolate is delicious to heavenly. Moser Roth is beautiful and refined dark chocolate.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$3.00.

365GWA

365GWACanberra 2600, ACT

Finely crafted couverture chocolate

I have tried many of the products that Moser Roth have available at Aldi, and they have been without any complaint at all. The rich cocoa notes are balanced very well, to get all the indulgence, but no bitterness.
Their range of luxury Easter Eggs were particularly well received by my daughters!

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for A$9.00.

Bart

BartGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Chocolate on the Market

Very old brand of Chocolate from Germany, they had the time to master the taste and you can tell, Love the 85% chocolate, gives me my Chocolate craving without the sugar the other bars have. Whats not to like

Purchased at ALDI for A$2.60.

Merry toddies

Merry toddies dont taste of the alcohol flavours they say in the assortment box while very rich chocolate that is all so very disappointing for a christmas treat or present

Purchased in October 2019 at Norwich for A$4.99.

KURTSydney, NSW

Darkalicious

I was never a fan dark chocolate but learning the difference between milky and dark chocolate
I decided to try it.
At 1st expression was Yukked what is this horrible taste
But later on I started to like it So
I went to the DarkSide.
Tried many others like Lindt cause it was easily found in supermarkets
But now that i have tried Moser Roth dark chocolate
I can definitely say Yummy.
Only dark chocolate I will be eating and yes the price is right also

Purchased in August 2018 at ALDI for A$2.70.

Undies

UndiesSydney, NSW

Great value....superb taste.

Been eating this for the past 10 years. Simply the best dark chocolate available...and I've tried most. A must have treat everyday...and won't break the bank. Please give it a try.

Purchased in March 2019.

Maria

MariaMacquarie Fields

My Favourite Dark Chocolate

I was a bit hesitate at first to buy chocolate from Aldi considering how cheap it was but thought to try the dark chocolate and OMG i am hooked. I love love love it.. there is no other dark chocolate like it.
Its not overly sweet and gives you the sugar craving that you need.
All other dark chocolates i have tried this chocolate has the less amount of sugar.

Dark chocolate caramel sea salt!

The absolute best chocolate ever! Perfectly salted and the best snappy texture, the taste of the chocolate is superior a far cry from the over sweetened flavour of other brands

So delicious

Compared to other white chocolate is so soft and you don't taste so much sugar as you do from other brands. l love the style of package is good as a gift.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

YumyumYUM

I haven't shopped at Aldi much but I had heard good things about the Moser Roth chocolate so I thought it was a good excuse to wuss it out. I purchased the dark chocolate as its my favourite type and I certainly want disappointed. I found it creamy with a lovely taste, with that melt in your mouth we all love. I'm one to keep chocolate in the cupboard, sadly didn't last though. My husband isn't huge on dark chocolate but he did enjoy it. The price is great as well the same as when other leading brands are on sale.

Bryce

BryceMelbourne

So delicious!

I brought some caramel chocolate eggs for the family for Easter and they are amazing! Definitely up there with the big brands

Shira

ShiraToronto

Wonderful chocolate. Classy

Very tasty. Long chocolate aftertaste. Creamy on the tongue. A distinct and superior flavour. A cut above. Well done. Australia Cadbury.

Buddy

BuddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Vanilla white chocolate to die for!

My husband and I both love this chocolate. So decadent. The only fault is that the blocks are no way big enough to fully make a pig of oneself, let alone two of us!

LPMelb

LPMelbMelbourne

Moser Roth White Chocolate

As a lover of white chocolate, this one is definitely worth trying. Very creamy and tasty at a reasonable price. I would say it is on par with Cadbury and Lindt.

Alex D

Alex DMelbourne

Worth stopping by Aldi just for this

As someone who enjoys dark chocolate (is there any other kind), I find that Moser Roth's Dark (70% Cocoa) is one of the most enjoyable chocolates on the market. It easily holds its own against competing products from Belgium and Switzerland, in terms of ingredients, quality, taste and price. It refrigerates beautifully (I like my dark chocolate crisp) and even the packaging is upmarket. I am sure Aldi could charge more for this product but maintain the low price and high quality to bring people in the door. It works for me.

Rick R

Rick RSydney

Rich tasting

Whoever thought chocolate from ALDI could taste so good? Great rich tasting chocolate avaiable in many different variations ... Delicious chocolate at the right price.