Part of Carinity 4.7

Child of the resident
Child of the resident2 posts
  Residential Aged Care Wishart Gardens

Needs to improve

Carinity has received some good reviews from other residential facilities, but Wiishart Gardens has had several managers while my parent has been in residence. She is unable to advocate for herself, and I have to ask more than once to get things rectified. The staff turnover and staff shortages seems to be continuous which doesn't help. Dementia and the special needs that come with this disease does not seem to be understood well by some staff. The cleanliness of the room is not adequate. I often clean up when I am there. The requests that I make are things that should already be in place. I'm sorry to have to post these things, but someone has to advocate for those who cannot do so.
Carinity
Carinity   DM
Yolanda Perez
Yolanda PerezSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Residential Aged Care Wishart Gardens

A caring and understanding environment

The application process to have my father admitted to the Memory Loss unit was seamless. Communication was clear and very helpful in understanding my father's needs. The staff were empathetic and reassuring. Carinity has met our expectations and is always willing to hear feedback on any matters concerning my father.
Vicki
Vicki
  Verified Residential Aged Care Hilltop

A Caring Community at Hilltop

Carinity Hilltop is a very welcoming, caring home providing a safe environment with well presented nourishing meals. The staff’s truly caring approach to mum and us was what really made her stay well above our expectations. They continually kept us informed and made us feel part of what was happening with mum and this kind community atmosphere has a true family feel. Show reply
Kenn K
Kenn KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shalom review

Mum's health has improved and remains stable due to more social interactions, regular medications and good nutrition. Show reply
Rowena
RowenaNorth Queensland, QLD
  Verified Residential Aged Care Fairfield Grange

Staff are all lovely

Could offer more activities to residents and and encourage them to attend
Judy Holmes
Judy HolmesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Verified Residential Aged Care Kepnock Grove

Carinity, Caring and Holistic Care

Very happy with Mums care. Food that mum likes is prepared fresh in the kitchen on-site. The dietitian and Shondelle have worked with me to design a food plan that will help with weight gain being achieved. All staff are friendly and it’s a pleasure to visit the facility.
Debbie
DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Verified Residential Aged Care Karinya Place

Karinya Place

Staff are friendly and helpful. The accommodations are clean and tidy.
Susan
SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Residential Aged Care Karinya Place

Karinya Place the perfect place for your love ones

My husband has been a resident at Karinya Place for over 2 years now. The care my husband receive is excellent, the staff are very caring and respectful to my husband.
Karinya has many programs going where all residents care join in.
If I had to recommend a place for your love ones to go it would definitely be Karinya Place.
Grace
Grace
  Verified Residential Aged Care Colthup Manor

Best place for my aunt

The staff encourage my aunt to be more engaged and have been especially mindful of her since her friend passed away. I feel she is in a safe and secure environment with caring helpful people around her. Show reply
Yvonne
Yvonne

peaceful and friendly

the staff are very welcoming and friendly, they make you feel at home. The room is nice fresh and comfortable. Show reply
Michael McLellan
Michael McLellan
  Verified Residential Aged Care Fairfield Grange

Under staffed

I feel your centre is under staffed. Our father was in residence for a year and his care was satisfactory, however, there are not enough staff. In particular we are not happy with the lack of phone call on the day Stan passed away. The family was told he was ok at 6am and if our niece hadn't been visiting with Stan, we wouldn't have known his breathing had become laboured and he was about to die. As it was she rang MIchael and he didn't make it to see his father before he passed away. I feel that once a patient is at the end of life stage they need to be monitored more closely and family informed more quickly.
Carinity
Carinity   DM
Jay
JayCentral Queensland, QLD

Friendly staff, lovely residence

I find the staff friendly and kind, and always up for a joke with Dad. The nursing staff keep us informed on his health care plan. The staff are receptive to my enquiries about treatment and care. Dad enjoys the meals and the outings, very clean and presentable home.
Jennifer
JenniferRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Verified Residential Aged Care Cedarbrook

Cedarbrook-A New Home

We needed a new home for our Mum who has dementia which would be close to her old home and in a convenient, easy location for us to visit her with beautiful fields and surrounds. Cedarbrook is IT ! - A lovely, modern, peaceful and scenic place with helpful, caring staff, thank you Show reply
Andrew
Andrew
  Verified Residential Aged Care Cedarbrook

Wonderful Care Complex

I am writing the review on behalf of my mother who has been at Cedarbrook since 2018 and can only say the care and attention provided is first rate. I live in NZ and the staff keep me updated on my Mum's condition regularly and any problems are advised and dealt with immediately.
The facilities are terrific and the atmosphere is warm and caring. Show reply
Nick M
Nick M
  Verified Residential Aged Care Kepnock Grove

Mums stay at Kepnock grove

Mum has been at Kepnock grove for 3 months now the room she has is clean spacious and has a nice view out into the garden .The staff are excellent they are polite and caring and seem to take a lot of care for the residents and they have activities to keep them active.The meals are also very good with a variety of lunches and dinners and morning teas and afternoon teas.I would recommend if you considering placing someone into care I would look at this facility. Show reply