Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm

Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm

3.8

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Taz

TazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carmex is my MVP of the handbag

Can’t leave the house without it, it soothes and moisturises. Hubby has one for his car and one at work. Love that it has sun protection in it too! Particularly love the sugar plum flavour, and pineapple mint is just delicious

Purchased in April 2020 at Priceline for A$7.00.

Causes IrritationNo
Ysabella Howard

Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

expected a lot from this product, brand has been around for years

This lip balm is phenomenal. I have very dry and flaky lips and this product has helped me in dealing with that. It soothes my lips just fine and the product having no color is another plus point for me.

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

This Is Horrible

Carmex is so bad
Has glass all throughout the product
Filled with chemicals making you reapply it every 2 minutes
Drys out your lips if you do not reapply within 10 minutes
This is not moisturizing at all
This product dries out your lips within 3 seconds

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for A$5.00.

Smell
Causes IrritationYes
Lip Care Products

Find out how Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm compares to other Lip Care Products

Shenae

ShenaePerth

cannot live without this lip balm!

This is the most soothing and nourishing lip balm I have tried. It instantly soothes my lips and the gloss shiny look lasts for ages. it is easy to apply and is compact and easy to carry around. this product is on me 24/7 and cannot go without it.

Pooh

PoohGold coast

Holy Grail For Dry Flaky Lips!

This lip balm is just amazing! I have using it for couple of years now and won’t change it to anything else. It moisturises your lips and leave it soft for a long time. Totally love this product!!!

Lorraine

LorraineNSW

Effective lip balm

I had severe dry, flaky skin on my upper lip and despite using medicated lip balm very frequently, it would just not go away. I went to the chemist and they recommended a tube of Carmex. I got the original one and the smell kind of reminds me of Blistex. I feel a tingling but relieving sensation when I apply it. I've been using it constantly and generously since I got it, and my lips are very slowly improving. I hope it will eventually clear up my dry lip.

KLH20

KLH20Brisbane

Why do I need a title

I absolutely love love LOVE this lip balm. I have the tubes all over the place. Work, the car, my handbag, next to my lounge chair, next to my bed.

When you apply it, you lips tingle. It cures my cracked/dry lips within a day.

I reccomend it to everyone.

DHastings

DHastingsMelbourne

Great under lipsticks

Reasons I love this little pot of lip balm.

1. Easy to use.
2. Not too thin or greasy. It doesn't spread outside the lip line.
3. Colourless. You can wear it under lip tints or lipsticks.
4. Wear this under your lipstick during the winter months and your lips will remain moisturised and soft.

Cons:
Not very moisturising. Needs to be reapplied every 3-4 hours.

Not So Good Anymore

Lip Care Products

Find out how Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm compares to other Lip Care Products

Pop-up

Pop-upBrisbane

The Best!

Out of all the lipbalms I've ever used, Carmex is the best, hands down. It used to have older packaging where it said it was good for cold sores, well this stuff can even prevent them from appearing I've found. If your lips are cracked and dry, this stuff heals within one day. My hubby uses it religiously, my daughter cannot be without it, and everytime I buy some for myself, another family member snags it for themselves because it's so wonderful. When you put it on, you can feel your lips tingle, they feel great and they start to feel softer. My daughter gets bleeding lips in winter and this stuff saves her.
It can stop cold sores as well as chapped lips.
Nothing