1.0

1 review

0%1 · 100%
Brand Manager for Carrentals.co.uk? Claim your listing.

1 review
john
johnHobart, TAS8 posts

Dodgy Car Rental Website

I was researching offers for car hire in the UK. I located this mob. I entered details of dates, places etc. It then gave me an offer of $990 but when I actually went in to book, the price was $250 more! I emailed the firm about this anomaly and in its reply it blamed a third party for the problem. It did not offer to honour its advertised price nor did it change anything online as the exact same scenario was showing on the following day. I took screen shots to show the discrepancy.