2.6

• Normal Skin
Causes Irritation Yes · No
1.0
2.3
Smell
2.5

Maria G.
Maria G.Perth, WA2 posts

Very good cream

I do like this cream , it's working good on my small spider veins
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW4 posts

Doesn't work, makes my skin wrinkled and discoloured

Tried this for a month or so. No noticeable improvement, but it left my skin wrinkled and rough. It also slightly discoloured my skin. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Caruso's Natural Health
Caruso's Natural Health   DM
Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW2 posts

Terrible ☹️

I was sold this product by my local chemist as I wanted a cream that would help lighten my spider veins in my leg. I used it 3 times a day as directed and each day saw an incredible heightened visibility in the veins. After 5 days it was too much and I stopped. One week later and thankfully my leg has gone back to normal. Never will I use this product again. It is in the bin Show details
colin70
colin70South East Queensland, QLD16 posts

I should SUE you making my spider veins worse!!!!!

Not only does this stuff NOT work but it also makes spider veins appear more visible and seems to creates more!!!

I used this for a few weeks, on my nose, after emailing them if ok to use on the nose. Yeah that is fine, that is ok & now look!!!!!! Not impressed.

This junk should be taken off the market right away.

Sticky stuff too and annoying!

Absolute JUNK!!!!! Show details

Dom
DomVerrierdale 4562 Australia

Disappointing

I am sorry to say that I am very disappointed with that product, as I have been taking it now for more than 3 years and can't see any improvement whatsoever in my left lower legs.

Not only it didn't work, but I now realised since I stop taking it, that it was the cause of my cramps at night time.

My daily cramps start roughly 3 months after I start taking Veins clear, and have completely clear since I stop taking this product 6 weeks ago. Not a coincidence unfortunately...

Donna
DonnaMel20 posts

Used this on shaving bumps and itchy legs

Used on legs where it goes a bit red an dotty due to veins or shaving it has helped the condition and that’s great , texture of cream a bit thick and does have brown consistency worth a try if have some red dots on legs to toughen up those veins - making wearing shorts achievable

janeri9
janeri9Perth, WA14 posts

This cream made a difference

After using twice a day for a few weeks, my moderately varicose veins did reduce in size. I wore support stockings as much as possible, to give the cream a chance to work. Even if the problem doesn't go away completely, I will continue to use this natural product.