MooGoo Eczema & Psoriasis Cream

MooGoo Eczema & Psoriasis Cream

David A

David AGippsland, VIC

Waste of money

I haven't used it yet as a suppository, but all other methods haven't worked.
It promised so much but delivered so little.
I noticed no improvement what so ever, and my skin still very dry.

Purchased in December 2020.

SkincareObsessed

SkincareObsessedBrisbane, Queensland

So irritating!

I was recovering from contact dermatitis and the local pharmacist recommended this cream to me. I put it on right before bed and within 15 minutes leapt out and ran to the bathroom to wash it off. The burning and itch was so intense. I was scratching my face uncontrollably. A rash appeared down my neck and close to my mouth. I cleansed it off and applied my trusty Nivea soft creme, which helped soothe it. How this got through their testing with no reported irritations is beyond me.

Purchased in January 2021.

SkyeL

SkyeLPerth

Worst skin reaction ever

About 2 hours after using this on my sons skin he was acting very strange. He developed a fever and was screaming in pain. We had no idea what was happening and our son said it wasn't like his normal eczema itchiness, it was burning and felt like sand was being rubbed onto his skin really hard. He had to sleep in our bed for 2 nights so we could make sure he didn't rip his skin open during his sleep.
His skin also started weeping. We are all so distressed by the whole experience and if I could give zero stars I would

Purchased in January 2021.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Causes IrritationYes
Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how MooGoo Eczema & Psoriasis Cream compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

Maria B.

Maria B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Moo Goo! Fantastic ... don't give up - keep using it!

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Australia for $18.50.

Hamda Hassan

Hamda HassanPerth, WA

MooGoo Eczema & Psoriasis Cream my daughter can't live without it...... Best Cream ever! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Purchased at MooGoo for $24.00.

Ashley

AshleyLaunceston, TAS

Expensive and did nothing.

My son had seborrheic dermatitis quite severely when only a month old and has now got excema when I saw this cream and saw it specifically mentioned both I thought it would be perfect for him. It was $24 and if anything it seems to be making it worse. It doesn't rub in well either. Disappointed

Purchased in May 2020 for $24.00.

Ease of Application

Did nothing for my dry skin at all.

I went in to the pharmacy to get eczema cream for super dry skin, which usually occurs during my period. It’s extremely dry and flaky. The lady on the floor suggested I try Moogoo cream. She said natural and she uses it and swears by it. So I thought I’ll give it a try. Worst mistake. Smells like yeast or worse. No change in my skin at all. Don’t waste your money.

Purchased for $18.00.

JDo

JDoMelbourne

Just a hype

I had high hopes but this cream does not absorb well at all and is a nighmare to put on. Did not help his itch at all. Will not recommend, I now use CereVe wuth ceramide and it's much much better

2Legit2Quit

2Legit2QuitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn’t do anything

It didn’t help for my eczema at all. Is absorbs and it’s back to dry skin. Pretty annoyed I wasted $18 on it when QV does a better job. Smells weird too

Purchased in January 2020 for $18.49.

MissItaly

MissItalyPerth, WA

Good alternative to steroid creams

Purchased in November 2019 at Pharmacity for $20.00.

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used on my 4month old baby

I had tried every possible product even natural remedies but nothing worked as good as the moo goo for my 4month old son's eczema. It cleared totally within a few months. But no flare ups when using this product. Highly recommend x ( oh, dont like the new one with strawberry in it)

Purchased in January 2011 at Greener pasture wholefoods for $18.90.

OMG this actually works

For the last 2 years I have suffered with hand excema I have many allergies with cobalt being the worst coins etc I've had dermovate light therapy which all helped for a while I saw Moogoo online and thought ok I'll give it a go 2 weeks on my hands are the best they have been in 2 years no blisters no redness and most importantly no itch I honestly can't believe it went to see my GP about something else he could not believe the difference in my hands . I'm totally in love with the hand irritation balm and I use the MSN moisuriser through the day I cant believe it's worked but it 100% has I'm a nurse so was totally sceptical but I'm over the moon to have normal hands can't recommend these products enough

Purchased in October 2019 for $18.00.

deewhy-

deewhy-Sydney, NSW

Worked wonders for me!

I was having really bad psoriasis behind my ears. It was so itchy and painful. I tried several other creams and home remedies, nothing worked. Went to the chemist yesterday and purchased this cream. After the first use, couldn't believe the difference it has made. Used again for a second time this morning after shower and its all cleared up! Am honestly shocked how amazing its on my skin & my condition. Thank you MooGoo!

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Direct for $18.95.

M Mc

M McSouthwest, VIC

This is perfect can’t live without it

I have psoriasis, over the past 3 years later I have tried every cream under the sun! I gave up and put up with the itching! Just used cold packs when it was really bad. My mum recommend moogoo, she went on and on about it! I was hesitant as I thought it wouldn’t work! Ohhhh my stars!!! IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!! I’ve used it for 3 days now, and it’s working really well even on sensitive private area! Thanks moogoo!

Purchased in August 2019.

Ease of Application

Unfortunately this cream made the condition a lot worse

Purchased in May 2019.

Excellent products

Family member used other creams without success for psoriasis. Used MooGoo Natural Full Cream moisturiser and this genuinely started clearing up after a week. Want to inform others who may be suffering to try this product

Purchased in May 2019.

Palagi

PalagiSydney, NSW

Good cream

Love the moogoo cream but find I have to use it at night for it to help for me. If I use it during the day it doesn't help for me if I use it at night. Other than that I love the cream. Its the only cream that has actually helped for me everything else I use I've been allergic to it. I find it doesnt make my skin look dry either

Purchased in February 2019 for $20.00.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

cant live without Moo Goo Psoriasis Cream

I can’t tell you how grateful I am that my Husband found your products on line. I have terrible psoriasis on my scalp and one night when it was so bad that I was in tears he searched the internet and found your psoriasis cream. He went straight to our local pharmacy the next day and bought the cream and shampoo. 1 week later, only one week, the results are unbelievable. All the horrible lumps are gone, I are able to sleep through the night, I’m not scratching like I have head lice, there’s no stinging pain. I can’t thank you enough.

Purchased in March 2019.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Christi

ChristiMission Hills

Great product

Feels good on my skin. Smells wonderful. Really helps my eczema. Is very
Softening. Will buy again.
All their products are wonderful.

ammmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaazing product

I used this product on my 6 months daughter who had bad eczema since birth! I had used all known products in the market QV,DERMEZE,DERMVEEN,steroids. They work but it used come back in 3-4 days. Finally, I got this product & I swear by this product. not only her eczema was gone, I can feel & see her is baby soft which she never had since birth! I am so glad I found this product.