Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catwalk Hair Extensions

Courtney h
Courtney h

Scam. Don’t buy.

Never received order. Ignores emails and Facebook messages.
They’ve now renamed themselves Luxabelle hair extensions. Do not order from them!

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

no product

18th July i ordered 2 full heads of tape extensions, still nothing, multiple emails, fake tracking numbers. I am demanding a refund within 24hrs or I will be going to the ombudsman and to fair trading and the media. After reading all the reviews I am not surprised at all. Absolutely disappointed.

July 2020 - 20 Inch Pony Tail

July 2020: I ordered 20 Inch Pony Tail - It did take one week from order for them to ship express post. Shipping then took only 1 day. I emailed them twice for updates and the owner emailed me back within a couple hours each time. I was worried after seeing so many bad reviews tbh. The product is beautiful, exactly as described really happy with it. My advice would be to maybe use Paypal as they have buyer protect if anything does go wrong it will be easier to rectify.

Savannah savannah
Savannah savannahHunter Region, NSW

Yukkk

Hair quality so so bad for the price, do not order hair from this site. It needs to be shut down, colours aren’t true, ordered a belayage black & “ash blonde” got orange. Won’t refund lol serously nasty

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Helena M.
Helena M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting service

Do not purchase from catwalk hair extensions!!
Bad customer service, I ordered ponytail hair extensions and I never received my order. Tried contacting the company and heard nothing back from them and they have not refunded me my money.
Avoid this company at all costs!!

Horrible

Ordered online and the postage was fast. That was the only good thing.
This hair is not 100% human hair and is far to expensive for the terrible quality that it is.
Very disappointed!!!

Bernadette kelly
Bernadette kellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusted!

Ella
EllaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not real good!!

I purchased 3 separate occasions tapes 26 inch 60 tapes, every time they have shed heaps & as for retaping forget it they break apart in the end they are cheap one use tapes u get what u pay for !

Allie R.
Allie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking

Bought extensions online 3 weeks ago. Paid for express shipping and still nothing. Customer service have been rude and have taken 2+ days to respond to emails. Do not buy from here!!

Taryn H.
Taryn H.

Frizzy hair, not as thick to the ends as they say!

samantha
samanthaSydney, NSW

I wouldn't recommend catwalk to my worst enemy

Catwalk sold me disgusting quality hair that was falling apart and breaking after just one week ,and when i asked for a new set to be sent out or a refund i was denied and told the best they could do for me was give me 10% off my next order, the hair was advertised to last 4 - 12 months and it didn't even last a week!!!!. I had to constantly email them twice even three times to get a response. they then changed their website after i made my complaint but pretended i had to abide by it and that it was always there? Please don't waste your money they wont give you what you paid for and you wont get that money back!

kitz
kitzSydney, NSW

Do NOT order from here. Fake reviews. Unhelpful. Scam

Have not recieved my order after 1 month. Have written multiple emails. Save your money. Go somewhere else. I will be trying to take this further with consumer law and ensure no one ever buys from here again

WORST COMPANY EVER

worst company ever. it’s been over two weeks and i haven’t received my order yet and customer service hardly ever replies and refuses to send me any actual proof that my order has even been sent out. i paid extra for express shipping but this has been a terrible company to deal with.

Jasinta T.
Jasinta T.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

Worst experience ever I have ordered extentions paid for them have no recieved them and have not had any resolution or had a replacement set sent out my wedding is in 2 weeks this is not acceptable

Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.Sydney, NSW

Bad quality ! Do not buy these extensions

These tapes claim to be double drawn ! Definitely not double drawn the ends are so thin, the glue on the tape it’s self is not strong at all on the first wash tapes were coming out, rubbish quality. Do not buy these tape extensions.

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions reviews