Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store

Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store

Alexandra French

Alexandra FrenchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasantly surprised

I bought the light blonde Halo extensions & dyed them bright red to match my hair. I have really thin hair so I thinned out the extensions a little as well (they’re super thick & beautiful quality), & they blend with my hair perfectly! They take a whole 2 minutes to put in & even less to remove, & they’re comfortable to wear even all day long. Love them.

Amazing Hair

Just received my double drawn tapes from Catwalk and they look and feel amazing. I've been buying from them for years and I swear the quality just keeps getting better somehow, while their prices remain low as ever. By far the best extension brand in Australia, I say that to everyone.

Amazing hair!

Have to say I was hesitant about buying from Catwalk, didn't know what to expect because the prices were SO good! Literally half the price of Zala. But Zala have gone so downhill in the last year I thought I had nothing to lose. But wow. The quality is amazing! So much better than Zala and a fraction of the cost! So happy, never buying elsewhere! You won't be disappointed.

Online Shops

Find out how Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store compares to other Online Shops

Alex Lucas

Alex LucasNew South Wales

Love it

Ive shopped with catwalk a few times now. The customer support has always been helpful for me and the delivery is very quick. I prefer the clip-ins as they are soft and don’t knot as easily. I also find the price a lot better than some of the other options out there, and they have a good rewards system for loyal customers.

Perfect

I just placed my 4th order with Catwalk hair extensions, every set so far has been perfect and I'm never disappointed with their shipping or customer service. Wouldn't buy hair extensions anywhere else.

Great Service

Ordered my hair extensions on Thursday, received them Friday. I purchased the 9 piece clip in set and they are really thick and lush. Wore them out on the weekend and received heaps of compliments. So happy with my purchase.

Awesome

I just received my first set of Catwalk Hair Extensions and am so impressed! They are very thick from top to bottom and feel so silky. Getting them put in tomorrow and can't wait!

Evie Walker

Evie WalkerSydney, NSW

Amazing quality hair and looks beautiful in!

I have previously ordered a 18 inch ponytail from them before and I had to buy another! I bought the 20 inch pony for a more dramatic look. The hair is extremely good quality, easy to work with/brush, matches my hair perfectly and such a great price for the product as well. It came so quick, between 2-3 days which is perfect. Thanks so much and will definitely be looking at other products as well for future purchases, wouldn't buy extensions from anywhere else!

Emma White

Emma WhiteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clip ins and Halo

I purchased my first set clip ons in the perfect shade and was so happy with the natural result.I have so tried the Halo, and this nutella colour is AMAZING. Live the highlights and it's easy to style as well.

Impressed

I wasn't sure what to expect but was extremely impressed with the quality! Great experience from start to finish. The hair looks and FEELS great! Thank you Catwalk Hair Extensions

Fantastic quality

Catwalks Double Drawn Russian range is absolutely flawless quality. Best I’ve used. I can recommend these Hair extensions all the day after I have used them extensively . Works without a problem.

WORST COMPANY EVER

worst company ever. it’s been over two weeks and i haven’t received my order yet and customer service hardly ever replies and refuses to send me any actual proof that my order has even been sent out. i paid extra for express shipping but this has been a terrible company to deal with.

Alaine Burgess

Alaine BurgessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best extension brand

I have been purchasing Catwalk's tape extensions for my clients for around 2 years now and they are fantastic. The quality is consistent and top notch. I went through multiple brands such as Show Pony, Zala, Pure, Glamour before finding Catwalk, I was literally ready to give up but fell in love with the first set I purchased for myself. I would now never use any other brand on my clients. The hair extension industry has become an absolute mess, but Catwalk seem to be the only affordable brand left with any integrity by still providing fantastic quality hair.

Absolutely love my new extensions

Absolutely love my new extensions, they are perfect ! We didn’t even have to tone them; they suited my hair really well. They feel and look amazing. Thank you so much.

Jessica Staley

Jessica StaleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glamorous hair

This is my second halo. I love them so much they’re amazing quality the hair is thick from top to bottom and it feels light when wearing it. Perfect for adding that extra volume and thickness to my hair. :) Met my now fiance wearing my first set of catwalks.. Coincidence? I think not.

Jasinta T.

Jasinta T.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

Worst experience ever I have ordered extentions paid for them have no recieved them and have not had any resolution or had a replacement set sent out my wedding is in 2 weeks this is not acceptable

Cassandra Anderson

Cassandra AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thickest hair ever

I have been hairdressing for 9 years and never have I found a brand with such thick sets for such low prices! This brand is AMAZING! I always recommend that my clients get the quad sets if they are looking for extra volume. It looks amazing once applied and styled and has gorgeous warm undertones which matches well with dyed brown hair.

Best Tapes Ever

I am a Hair Extensionist with 10 years of experience in Tape extension application and these are by far the best tape extensions I’ve ever used. My clients have all been really happy with the quality. They are extremely thick from top to bottom, they don’t shed and the tape is really strong. The service has always been great, the girls are really helpful and diligent. I highly recommend them!

Cady Williams

Cady WilliamsPerth, WA

Very happy customer

Absolutely love my second set of tape extensions. Purchased in rum and raisin, 18 inch, 100g. My natural hair is black and up above my shoulders. Keep the good work up!

Wow with results

HANDS DOWN best quality hair I've ever used! I'm very, very impressed with the outcome and look. I am getting lot of great compliments from friends and family. Highly recommend!

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions reviews