Cebu Pacific Air

Cebu Pacific Air

See the Best International Airlines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cebu Pacific Air? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi

Christine L.
Christine L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

$800 Booking Scam

Never again Cebu Pacific. Worse customer service as it takes 3 hours to get an agent to respond to your call plus you have to keep calling and waiting for 3 hours to get updates. $800 Travel fund expired while waiting for them to expedite the process. Do not book through them if you don't want your money stolen. Yes, they are cheap but during this uncertain times, there will be flight cancellations, and you might have to deal with their terrible customer service and online platform AND will never get your money back once booked. Please think twice before booking that cheap flight!

DepartureMelbourne VIC, Australia

Scammed out of $788.56, maybe more

Travel fund

My Travel fund is an accessable and I have tried to contact the website company they direct you to the chat boot which is not helpful. You can't even contact them, I have Google and called the number I can found and I have no luck. I have created a new account as per instructions but they don't allow me to use the same email address.

I have tried to create deferent email address and it work but there's no way to link my travel fund credit to it.

And my travel fund is expiring in few days now and I give up. And don't know what to do, I will never trust again to book online ticket through this company because they are not reliable.

Next time I rather get money refund than trusting them to put it as credit with there travel fund

Booking Through Airline

Canceled 4 Times!!!!!

My flight was canceled 4 times for the same route. How is this so?? Terrible airline and customer service. They don’t answer the phone. The rebooking app is impossible to use

Mrs SPerth, WA

Super hopeless ! I was on the phone hotline for an hour!

I wanted to book a flight and use my Travel Fund!
I wanted to speak to a HuMAN Being….
I am just so ticked off if my Telephone bill will be massive. I was on the phone ALL day yesterday and today. No outcome.
I jumped in on the App requested to speak to someone.. simple English nothing happened! Fir God Sake people pls give me a call!!!

Mrs S

I am still waiting,.. how long do I have to wait for a reply from you? Cebu Pacific?
My travel fund will expire soon ! C’mon !!!!
Any reply I’d appreciate. Or just email any reply!

Alastair N.
Alastair N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SCAMMED by CEBU PACIFIC

Booking date 14th October 2019. For travel 17th June 2020. Flight Cancelled by airline and travel fund Established with Verification from Airline. No such travel fund exists travel fund no 249.22. STRAIGHT OUT FRAUD. Under no Circumstances EVER do business with this SCAM airline.

Dana-Lee B.
Dana-Lee B.

Thieves

Booked flight for may 2020
Asked refund in april 2020
Told refund coming
Dec 2020 - no refund
Been chasing refund and gotten absolutely nowhere
Fair trading got involved and also couldn't get anywhere
We paid for a product we did not get and no refund provided
Shame on you cebu air

Alisonl
AlisonlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst airline that steals your money

DepartureMelbourne VIC, Australia

Scam. Do not waste your time with this airline

I was offered and accepted a full refund on 16 March. Initially told it would be two months then when two months had passed, suddenly it would be 3-4 months for the refund to be processed. It is now 23 July and my money is still being withheld despite being past the 4 month mark. Useless apologies asking for my understanding when I’m over €200 out of pocket mean nothing to me. Other airlines have managed to issue refunds despite the crisis, I cannot think of any excuse for me to have still not received my money back. I would give 0 stars if I could. Not a trustworthy airline

John R
John RSydney, NSW

Worst Airline EVER!!

femsyd
femsydSydney, NSW

Disgrace airline

phantom astronomy
phantom astronomyAU

Most dishonest unreliable and incompetent airline

Canceled and rebooked my wifes flight then after she arrived in Singapore cancelled her ticket from Singapore to Cebu without warning or explanation........Despite repeated calls which they hung up on us and wouldnt return emails

Jackie J
Jackie JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They charged us for a for delayed flight

Mia
MiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst EXPERIENCE EVER

To begin with, the self check-in kiosks DID NOT WORK (it also didn’t work for many people). As a result, all of us had to be manually checked in by ONE staff. The line extended till the next airline checkin. To top it off, the flight was delayed (not surprised). Never booking with this airline EVER AGAIN!

Jess1875
Jess1875AU

You have alot of better options from Austrailia.