CEC Management Group Pty Ltd

• Rates and Fees
ARD D.

ARD D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEST IN THE BUSINESS!

Love these guys! Gave them a call we picked a date, they came in did they’re job it was for connecting my new oven. They were efficient, clean but also cleaned up around them. Took all the rubbish with them. Also best thing was I paid them a little extra they took my old oven to the tip. Couldn’t of asked anything better. Have recommended them to my friends and family.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Bec M.

Bec M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Knowledge & Service

Simon from CEC did an excellent job installing electrical work at my home. He even checked my Meter Box to make sure it was all compliant and safe, something completely separate from the quote I asked for but very important. On installation, the company added a double power point for me, not in the quote and did extra work in the meter box, also not in the quote. Neither was charged extra for. I received a pensioner discount too. The job done is impeccable and the electrician even swept up the area of my home after the installation. I couldn't ask for a better service!