Cellink Neo

Cellink Neo

See the Best Dash Cams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cellink Neo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Readable Number PlatesYes (0) · No (1)
  • Video Quality
  • Battery Life
  • Audio Quality
  • Night-Time Video Quality
Cam
CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product. Battery is dead. Buy an extended warranty or another brand.

I bought a Cellink Neo battery pack and Blackvue Dual 900. Professionally installed - Drivesound Annerley Brisbane. Beginning 2009. 12 month warranty. Great when it worked. Now the battery is completely dead. I took it to Drivesound, confirmed it was dead. Out of warranty by 9 months. Told me the price of a new one and didn't want to know about it and showed me the door.
Disappointed Cellink and Drive sound. Thanks for going into bat for me, not. Don't go there unless you have deep pockets.

Purchased in January 2019 for $315.00.

Batman
BatmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality

I’ve had the Cellink Neo with additional expansion battery pack since early 2019.
It’s a piece of crap.
The input cable doesn’t have a positive locking mechanism so it constantly comes loose and my phone can’t connect to it via Bluetooth anymore.
100% would NOT recommend buying one