0%7 · 100%

Trip Completed  · No
1.2
Price Accuracy
1.0
Brand Manager for Cheapoflyt? Claim your listing.

grnow
grnowSydney35 posts

I can confirm all the other reviews here

They provided seats and prices, you fill out all the details and then they recline, and then you end up with calling them and then send 30 mins on the phone for them to come up with a new prices that is much more and then they ask you to change the date to get better prices, but still more than you original price.
So, its a scam and and will report them to the referring websites a unreliable company Show details
Price Accuracy
Drew's A.
Drew's A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute scumbags don't confirm your actual ticket

Absolutely poor service. They said they called me to confirm and did not. Instead i am $300 AUD out of pocket and having to book last minute Show details
Mehdi
Mehdi

DO NOT BUY! SCAM SCAM SCAM!

Once you purchase the ticket, they contact you about the increase in the price by the airline and they ask for more money. I paid $2,200 for 3 tickets, then they told me that the airline was not able to confirm at this price and the airline has asked for $280 extra to confirm my ticket! Which is total BS and the airline price is still the same. DO NOT BUT FROM Cheapoflyt. SCAM ALERT!!!! Show details
Abdul Munir
Abdul Munir

Rida
RidaSydney, NSW

scammers

booked as a premium economy then found out that was economy for a price of premium Show details
Ayda Yzd
Ayda Yzd

Do not book with Cheapoflyt

Do yourself a favour and never book with Cheapoflyt!
This is the worst experience I have ever had with booking my tickets. I paid for extra luggage but they somehow didn’t put it on my ticket and when I claimed it they didn’t take the responsibility. When for changing the date of my ticket I had to pay $800 even though the new ticket didn’t have that much difference.
kkk
kkk8 posts

Same scammers as FLY365.com

Paid for a ticket for more than they advertised it. Than i received it with red letters saying your booking has declined, call us on 03 90695264 . Than i got emails saying we tried to contact you several times which is a complete lie. When i called them, they say o, that ticket is not available any more , but we can give you an other one for $300.00 more on the same flight. Cancelled it immediately. Same Indian mob doing the same scam who was running FLY365.com. Do not have any interaction with them. They are SCAMMERS! By the way cheerstravel has a carbon copy web site. Draw your own conclusion.