Cherub Baby Natripur ThermoSensor Breast Milk Bags

Cherub Baby Natripur ThermoSensor Breast Milk Bags

See the Best Pram & Stroller Accessories in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

i'm a fan of this product

a colleague gave this to me on my baby shower last year. my bub is now 6 months old and there hasn't been a day when I don't put this one to good use.the bags are alos reusable. I can sense that it is not made of low quality material which makes it durable despite many usages.

Purchased in November 2018.

should have never underestimated this product

This has accompanied me throughout the new phase of motherhood (with or without postpartum). The breastmilk bags are amazing and it has helped me heaps when feeding the bub. It tells me when the milk is ready for consumption, thanks to the color-change and thermosensor feature this comes with. The bags are also reusable and you can put on some labels by using pentel pens. (if you feel like not doing this, the brand also sells water dissolvable breastmilk labels)

Brought this during our family trip

My family and I travelled somewhere in Darwin for a trip and this product has been my companion in heating up baby bottles. I was hesitant at first because I thought the bags would tear up easily but to my surprise, the bags are still intact despite of using them twice a day during our entire trip. If you are a busy mum/parent, I believe this product is worth your money.

Impressive as ever

I love that these bags are durable enough to reuse and simple to clean I throw this in and out of the dishwasher and it has never shown any form of damage yet. It is unbelievable because I have this breast bags for quite a long time. If I was to buy them againId get the 50pk as that would last forever.

Best bags of all

Bought these for my daughter as I wanted strong bags with CLEAR easy & accurate measurements, & thermal sensing ensures babys safety. She is delighted with them- & will coninue using them as long as they are available, or untill baby is one- whichever comes first! Good value for best product.

Tough and reusable

What I love about these milk bags are that they are really tough and can be used for two to three times after discarding. They also come pre-sterilised so I don't worry that it might spoil the milk. It freezes well and keeps my precious breastmilk without any leaks. Despite its seemingly thin plastic, it survives storage in the freezer. I just find its thermosensor function not that needed anymore as it seems to be placed in the part that cannot get into contact with the milk. All in all I am very impressed ans hoarding more of these bags for my baby's use in the next months of my breastfeeding journey.

Difficult to dry after sterilising

I bought these bags as their reusability apealed to me. The bag itself is as easy to use & more robust than many disposable bags. The seal is good & their ability to stand useful. I have however found them impossible to dry after sterilising. I'd love to know if I should be doing something differently as this negates their reusability & otherwise they're an excellent product.

Milk bags full of surprises

This is the cheapest brand that I found in the stores but it doesn't mean that it doesn't pack many surprises. They are tough and can be reused even after storing them in the freezer. I though it will tear after the first use but it didn't as I was able to use them more than three times per milk bag. My entire milk stash has been using them ever since. The 50-pack value pack is really awesome as it comes even cheaper than buying lesser bags.

HI Sarah, We really appreciate your fantastic feedback on our milk bags. The feedback from customers has been amazing. We're very proud of this product. Kind Regards, Cherub Baby Team

Great bags ! Really tough!

Love these bags! Really tough and sturdy. I use them for freezing and would highly reccomend them. The temp gauge in the corner is an added bonus however as I warm bottles I don't use this feature so can't say how accurate it is. But cannot fault the bags themselves and so far no leaks at all. Defiantly worth the money and will buy again.

Hi Amybee, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your fantastic review on our milk bags. We love this product and we're glad you feel the same way. Regards, Cherub Baby Team

Thermosensor feature is useless; bags are good otherwise

The bags don't leak, are sealed for sterilisation (rip off seal before use), stand up well on their own, and are cheaper than Medela. But don't buy them for the thermosensor, it's a total waste of time. When frozen, the key is blue. When thawing/warm, the key is white. Well, DUH - we can feel with our hand if it's frozen or warm - a key that showed when the milk is the correct temperature would be a whole lot more use!

Dear Emma, Thank you for the lovely review on our milk bags. The key temperature indicator is a little added feature which a lot of mum's love, though we can appreciate not all mums will feel the need to use. All the best, Cherub Baby Team

Flexible breastfeeding

I love these milk bags. This gives me the flexibility to offer breast milk for my baby night and day even if I am at work, Even the babysitter can offer breast milk at home and my husband too. They can just reach for the freezer and offer bub my breast milk at feeding time. I'm so happy that I am able to partner it with a different brand pump that was given to me as a gift last Christmas. I'm so happy with it and no problems on leaks and ziplock problems so far.

Favourite Breastfeeding Bag

The bags are truly resuable and easy to clean. I used it with my Spectra pumps and it worked well, So far no leaks despite several reuse. I can place the expressed milk the night before or in the morning and use it the rest of the day. I am a busy mum and I appreciate companies that gives us a chance to work and breastfeed at the same time. It makes our duty to breast feed easier and placing the milk in the baby bottle is just a matter of going to the fridge, warming the milk and serving it to my baby.

Reusable milk bags

The milk storage bags are very durable. I have been using them three times and I never experience any leaks. They can be resealed easily as the ziplock can handle several uses. I have also not experienced any leak since buying them. They are easy to wash just run them in soapy water, rinse well and it is ready for another round of use. The bags also flatten and stand on their own once it is frozen. The bags also have a thermo sensor that lets you know if the milk is hot or cold. I can practically vouch for its good quality!

The Best in the Market

These milk bags have worked well for me when I was breastfeeding a few months ago. They're were no leak issues and they flatten when they are in the freezer making them space saving. What I love about them are the milk level indicators which shows how much milk was expressed for the day. The bags have been used for more than five times which for me is already a value for money factor to consider for many mums. Lastly, it has this temperature indicator showing if milk is hot and cold which I find very useful.

Highly recommended!

I have consistently used these milk bags for 5 months now and they work well for me with pumping and freezing breastmilk. They are very easy to use, affordable, and are not overly fragile. I use them every day and nothing ever spilled out. These are BPA free and consistent in their high quality. Highly recommended!

Good quality and helpful milk bags

I love these breast milk storage bags. I have been using these for years, with my first son for a year and currently using them with my second child. The quality is good and they have been very effective. The ziplock is great, easy to close and open and to make sure they are sealed. These bags flatten when they are freeze and they take up less space in the freezer which is awesome. They also have a thermo sensor which is a clever indicator that lets you know if the milk is hot or cold. Each bag can also be reused for up to 8 times. My experience was awesome with these milk bags and I recommend these to all other mums.

March 7th 2018 Update: should have never underestimated this product

Disappointed

I bought these instead of the plain ones as no store near me stocked anything but the thermosensor ones, I was disappointed that the tear off seal never rips cleanly but could live with it and was really happy otherwise, until I found that they pretty much all leak! Only a tiny amount but still defeats the purpose and will purchase the plain (actual double sealed) version from now on
Stand up bag, pre sterilised
Leaked

Good for storage

I use this milk bag all the time. I have bought a lot of them online. I am able to use it at home and when I go to work and express milk. I can easily label it, which is a great thing because I use it at work. The size is just right and I get to measure how much I express. A good storage bag does not leak, and I can tell you that the zip lock works well to seal in all the liquids. I also like that the base expands.
reusable, cheap

Excellent milk bag

Bought this milk bags at the roadshow and fully recommend it to all the mums. While you warm the milk in bag in a hot water, the thermo sensor will let you know the temperature and you can easily prepare the milk to your baby. The only concern is the measurements, not so sure whether it is correct as it is. But for storage purpose, this milk bag is cheaper than Mandela.