Valco Stroller Caddy

Valco Stroller Caddy

CMP

CMP

I love it!

I love this valco stroller caddy as much as I love my quad x pram. They are just both awesome! The caddy has space for 2 water bottles, and another middle section plus the mess bag. I love that it has room for my and my daughters drink bottles, my purse, phone and keys plus the mess bag for toys, hats etc. it is just so well designed DVD after looking around at other caddys I have found any that come close.

aliigirl

aliigirlAU

Amazing product!

I brought this for my Baby Jogger City Mini after using Baby Joggers parent console and becoming thoroughly sick of he lack of space it provided. I found the Valco stroller caddy, not only was it half the price of the Baby Jogger console but it looked and felt a lot better quality. It has so much room with it's TWO cooler sections, one holds my 600ml water bottle perfectly. It is so easy to use and also comes with a mesh pocket if you need extra storage on a shopping trip. It has held up really well so far, and so far haven't found anything I don't like about it. I just wish I had brought this to start with! Would highly recommend people at least have a look at this especially if they are considering the BJ console.

Janelle76

Janelle76MELBOURNE

Such an essential item for all Mums with little ones

I recently purchased a Valco Stroller Caddy with storage. A great product I can have my babies bottles and my toddlers Drink Bottle all in one caddy and plenty of room in the storage bag for everything else, also the Ice Bricks keep the drinks nice and cool. Fantastic Investment.
versatility, lots of room for loads of things.