Cherub Baby Re-usable Food Storage Pouch Mini's

Cherub Baby Re-usable Food Storage Pouch Mini's

Chris

ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD

Practical size

These mini food pouches are just the perfect size for starting purees with my baby.They fit the right amount of baby food or yogurt for a baby meal so there’s less waste. Plus they’re reusable so there’s less rubbish in my bin than if I buy the single use store bought meals. I’m loving these mini’s.

Purchased in September 2020.

Meryll Stanley

Meryll StanleyCoomalie, NT

Easy to use and clean

These mini food pouches are easy to use and to clean. I love the design and colors. As someone with a baby who has food allergies I make most of his babyfood myself. These pouches make storing it much easier. They are easy to take out with you and the portion size is just right. If your freezing your baby food you can take a pouch out the night before to defrost in the fridge. Plus you can put them in the microwave to heat up and feed baby straight from the pouch. Me and my little boy approve!

Purchased in August 2020.

Alaina

Alaina

They don’t leak!

So far, so good - they don’t leak! I’ve tried other brands and they always seem to leak a bit after a couple of uses. These Cherub Baby minis don’t. Just be careful not to overfill them as then they are difficult to close up. They take about 100mls which I find is the perfect size for my 5 month old to start with. When I need more I’ll just take two packs with me! There are some nice recipes on the website. I also use them for yogurt and homemade smoothies.

Purchased in August 2020.

Pram & Stroller Accessories

Find out how Cherub Baby Re-usable Food Storage Pouch Mini's compares to other Pram & Stroller Accessories

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

Highly recommended

Brilliant storage bags for my baby. I also bought the spoons which screws on to these, which are great when you're out and about. Making and storing homemade baby food is really easy with these pouches, and I love the recipes on the Cherub Baby website. I can highly recommend these food pouches to other mums out there.

Purchased in July 2020.

Ysabella Howard

Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome food pouches

These mini food pouches are really hassle free as you can feed straight from the pouch so it cuts out dirty dishes. The ziplock seal closes really securely and has never leaked. They are also really easy to rinse and clean. This mini size is the perfect size to start baby on purees. An absolute must for weaning babies!

Purchased in July 2020.

Jennalyn B.

Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Handy size

These food pouches are easy to use and easy to clean. I love the design and coloured prints. I try to make most of my baby’s food. These pouches make storing it much easier as they don’t take up too much space in my fridge or freezer. They are easy to take out with you and this mini size fits just the right amount of food for my baby so there’s less waste.

Purchased in June 2020.

doinafriggant

doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just awesome!

I love these reusable food pouches! They are so convenient to use when my baby and I are out and about. They are hassle free as I can feed baby straight from the pouch, which cuts out dirty bowls and lefts overs at the end. The ziplock seal closes really securely and it has never leaked. I also find them easy to rinse and clean and they are even dishwasher safe! Amazing! An absolute must for starting baby on purees.

Purchased for A$10.00.

The L.

The L.South East Queensland, QLD

Handy to have

These mini food pouches are very handy to have. Even if you don’t feel like making home made baby food, they can be used to portion yogurt from a big tub. My baby is really getting the hang of self-feeding with these pouches, and best of all there’s not too much mess! The mini size is great for starting my baby on solids as it means there’s less waste, which is always good.

Purchased in April 2020.

Lina O.

Lina O.

Loving these mini food pouches

I bought these mini food pouches to start my 5 month old baby on solid foods. He’s taken to them very quickly, and can even manage to feed himself with a little help. The 20 pack comes in four of the different fun prints and colours, which we both love.

Purchased in May 2020.

Pram & Stroller Accessories

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

Great new addition

This Cherub Baby 20 piece bundle of mini food pouches is a great addition to the Cherub Baby range of food pouches. I’m a big fan and have been using them since I started my baby on homemade baby purees. They’re easy to fill and store, and easy to clean and reuse! The 20 pack also means I always have enough pouches even if I make a bit too much baby food.

Purchased in March 2020.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We love it

Great for feeding baby on the go. The smaller size is ideal for single servings. Simply screw on to food pouches and feed baby instantly on the spot.
Fresh and reusable always a good healthy money saver. These look cool because you can add your own home cooking to them and easily pack and use on outings. Bonus is that they are environment friendly. I just love the way there reusable easy to clean, and the spoons wont hurt a sore teething mouth. Very beautiful look & best for everyday use! Makes eating pure & yoghurt alot less messy.

Purchased in April 2020.