Cherub Digital Cover Free Ear

Cherub Digital Cover Free Ear

Terrible

Not a good product. When you need a thermonmeter you need to know that it is reliable, and this one is not. It is not easy to use and you can't trust the results. It claims to be accurate up to .2'C but that is not what we found and our Doctor proved it to be unreliable. I am suprised that they are able to get away with selling such a bad product.
ummmmmmmmmm, It came with a nice black cover.
It is not very reliable. We were getting a different readings, of up to 2'C difference, straight after each other. We had a home visit from a Doctor who used it to take my temp, and them used her's and there was a 4'C difference.

A combine EAR and Forehead thermometer

Went to the Pregnancy, Toddler ad Baby Expo and saw this product.
Bought it for $30+, a very good deal and it can measure ear, forehead and room temperature at the same time.
Heard from my other friends experience that usually the infra-red forehead thermometer is not accurate, thus need to use ear or normal thermometer to measure again if you really want to know the exact degree.
I like this product because it gives a guideline for the temperature and I can use the ear thermometer to get a more accurate temperature.