3VeraTemp Proscan Non Contact

Jessica G.
Jessica G.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Highly recommended

I absolutely love how convenient this product is. It makes checking my child's temperature a lot easier without having to have any contact. Also the extra additions such as room temperature and surface temperature are quite helpful too.
Jacinta.elmo
Jacinta.elmoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

Great product

I love using the VeraTemp proscan non contact. It gives me peace of mind being able to check my babies temperature throughout the night without waking him up.
Kara G
Kara G
  Fair Incentive

Absolute necessity

This thermometer is the best I’ve used. Takes temp with minimal fuss. Also takes the room temp as well as surface temp with 3 different settings. So easy to use. In my opinion it’s a necessity in every household. Show details
Angela
Angela

Easy and reliable

Having worked with children for many years I know it’s always tough to find a reliable and hygienic thermometer. Veratemp is accurate and easy to use without bothering my little one. We love it! Show details ·  1
Donna

VeraTemp   DM
Small Business owner
Small Business owner4 posts

Amazing thermometer!

I have used many different brands before but VeraTemp is the best and most accurate. I would recommend to friends and family. Also for the quality the price is very good Show details ·  1
Namethecat
Namethecatmulti97@gmail.com17 posts

Lizard
Lizard

Batteries provided damaged it

One of the supplied batteries leaked and it now doesn't work. The batteries are VeraTemp branded. It was a good device before then but as it is not a cheap device I expect it to last for many years. If you buy this product I recommend swapping the batteries over for a brand that you can trust

Momiji8
Momiji8Melbourne4 posts

RoseHobart2 posts

Every household needs one!

This thermometer is very intuitive to use. Non-contact, so doesn't wake my bub when asleep. Also does room and surface temperature which is handy for bath water, food and bottle. It records the previous 30odd readings and has a traffic light display indicating if the babies temperature is raised. One of my favourite baby products.
Easy to use, accurate, many uses