VerifiedMPN:02SD
3.3

53% · 87 · 47%

Vera L
Vera L

Great product and after sales service

Bath and room thermometer works well and is simple to use and baby loves playing with it. It’s an essential part of every bath time to make sure the water isn’t too hot.
Great after sales service by the Oricom team also. They replaced it for me free of charge when I called them about a glitch. Show details ·  1
Tayla
TaylaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

#1 bath toy/temp gage family fav!!

Temperature gage for me is spot on & my sons 1st bath toy & still his favourite. Every parent should have one it’s a must need! Highly recommend it’s the best investment! Show details ·  1
Dan L.
Dan L.Sydney, NSW

Great Duck!

We have had this duck for over five years and it still works. Haven’t even changed the battery yet, in fact I can’t seem to get the cover off so maybe that’s why it’s so watertight. Having seen the other reviews where the duck has failed early on, I’m wondering if they didn’t tap it hard enough to get the display to come on as I’ve found it hard sometimes to turn it on after a number of years. Overall I’m still very happy with the duck! Show details ·  1
Jana Z
Jana ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect bath time accessory

We love our thermometer. Everyone in my family uses it. Bubs also loves to use it as his bath toy.
I get the perfect temperature all the time and it also comes in Celsius and Fahrenheit so it’s universal.
I love the fact it’s an adorable floaty toy also.
It’s definitely Value for money.
I have purchased every mum to be that I know one of these! Love it. Show details ·  1
gbrownie
gbrownieSydney, NSW12 posts

8 months and still going

I love this duck and so does my little one, he loves to chew on it in the bath

Its been 8 months of knowing we've got the right temperature in the bath as I usually make my own baths warm its good to know we've got a nice temperature

Show reply

MCLD
MCLDSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Died in less than a month

We found this bath thermometer very useful while it lasted. It assisted us in getting the perfect water temperature for our newborn. But it only lasted less than a month before it died. We replaced the batteries but it remains dead. Looks like water has gotten into it. Very disappointed as a product like this should be water proof.

Phill H5 posts

RUSTING BATH THEMROMETER

As title suggests, this rusts. A replacement is being sent our by oricom (on the basis that I give then my cc details in case I dont send back the faulty one)

They wouldnt provide their cc details to help get the rust stain off the bathtub.

They responded quickly though and we will see what happens.

Titan
TitanSydney, NSW2 posts

Life time = 3months and that's it

As title shown,

Bought few oricom product for my newborn baby and one of it is this bloody thing and it only lasts for 3months and dead.

Replaced battery, no hope....

And the FS300 infrared device also lame... the temperature reading just inaccurate.

I need to buy another thermometer that is for armpit one, now that FS300 is sitting in the cabinet wasting storage space.

Oricom   DM

Hi, thanks for your review. Both Oricom thermometers are covered by a 12month warranty so please give our support team a call on 1300 889 785.

Jen
Jen

Perfect until we replaced battery and water got in it

Used for 2.5 years and perfect. Loved the product until yesterday we changed the battery for 1st time (I know awesome right) and I went to use it tonight and all the numbers were going crazy and I then realised water had got into it. Was most upset. But it had a great run.

Jules
Jules

Worked perfectly for two years. Only just stopped working

Absolutley loved our

'Thermo duck'. It served us well for 2 years and finally died the other night. I will be buying another if i can source one in my town. We had no issues with the battery cover coming off. After 2 years water finally got into the display. I think 2 years is very reasonable.

KDub
KDub

Using this every night

I've used this for 3 months with no issue at all. It's shaved time off bath time trying to find the right water temperature and give me piece of mind. I have a forth month old so she hasn't started chewing on it yet, so I can't comment on durability of the plastic cover over thermometer display.

Katyl79
Katyl79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Terrible

Battery cover came off in the bath and my baby nearly swallowed the battery. Extremely unsafe.

Purchased in sept2016 baby " discovered " it in April and in the tub was able to work off the battery cover in the tub with his teeth. Battery cover hard to replace and lock in so thermometer works.

Katherine
KatherineAU11 posts

Worked twice too and am a busy new mum with no time to return

Similar to the first review mine worked twice then absolutely nothing purchased it only thirteen days ago from baby bunting ..tried to use it for third time but won't turn on or do nothing. With two young children don't have time to go bac to store for refund . Very dissapointed

Glennroy
GlennroyCentral coast

worked twice

This unit worked great the first 2 times we used it. The third time the temperature said the water was 37 degrees but the water cold to touch so clearly wrong. Next day the unit was all fogged up and opened up the back to find the battery really rusty.

Oricom   DM

Hi Glennroy, We are sorry to hear of your experience and we would like the opportunity to help. Please phone our Customer Support Team on 1300 889 785 and quote your reference: HL61796. Best regards, Oricom Baby Care

sjenki22
sjenki22Mid North Coast, NSW10 posts

disappointed

We bought this temperature duck to use at bath time and initially it worked great. The temperature was easy to read and we loved the flashing red light when bath water was too hot. But sadly after 12 weeks it has stopped working properly and often flashes hot when the water is obviously cool to touch. It is not the battery as the display is lit well and always readable, so something must be happening in the sensor. I would still recommend this to friends though as mine may be faulty.
flashing red alert to water that was hot enough to scald
didn't work for long...3 months