4Chicco Thermo Precision

Bubaganosh
BubaganoshAU

Apaws
ApawsAU12 posts

can use without waking baby

I love this product now that I have worked out how to use it. Not so easy to work out when you have baby brain. But my husband worked it out and found it quick and easy to use and read.

Great to be able to use when baby is asleep if baby moves it will still work. The one that I put in the ear wakes my baby as she feels it and wakes or turns her head and wakes.

Can store 6 temps in memory (not that I ever use the memory)

A bit expensive for what it is.
Quick and easy to use and read and doesn't wake baby.
Expensive,

Jme
JmeAU43 posts

OK

This thermometer is easy to use once you've read the instructions especially when the baby is asleep as you don't need to touch them to do it. Can be a bit hard when the baby thrashes around as you need to hold it close to the head and steady.

There is also a feature on it where you can store up to 6 readings but think this is unnecessary.

Luckily, we haven't had to use it very much and I suspect you could get something similar for much cheaper.
Quick to use, especially when baby is asleep
Expensive