Childcare Charlotte Bassinet

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Childcare Charlotte Bassinet

This bassinet has seen me through two babies and is brilliant. I originally wasn't going to buy a bassinet (was just going to put baby straight in the cot), and purchased this at the last minute and it's been one of things that's been worth it's weight in gold. I've loved it. There is so much room for baby, it's larger than normal and fit my very tall babies until they were five months old. It has storage compartments underneath and wheels for easy maneuvering without the stability of the bassinet being compromised. I was able to wheel it around with me throughout the day depending on which room I was in. A really great bassinet.

Large Bassinet that will Last!

I purchased this bassinet for my second child. It has been a great bassinet. It is nice and large and it still easily accommodates my 4 month old. You have the option to put the wheels up so that you can rock it from side to side or you can put the wheels down so that you can easily move it from room to room. The fabric can be removed so that it can be fully washed which is great because as it is white the fabric easily gets dirty. The only issue I with the bassinet is the plastic covered super thin mattress.
Nice and large sleeping area. Allowed us to keep baby in our room for longer.
The super thin plastic covered matress is way too thin. The white fabric gets dirty easily.

Elegant and Sturdy

This is a very nice bassinet, very stylish and good quality. It has a rocking motion which is great, or it can be in a fixed position if you don't want it to rock. The storage compartment underneath is great, and is hiden by the pretty draping around the bassinet.
Stylish and has a rocking motion.
The mattress could be a bit thicker.

Basic but good

If you are after something basic before you move up to a cot then this is it. No fancy stuff, it just rocks if you want it to.
I don't like that the mattress has a plastic cover. I think at full price it's overpriced but it's often on sale at Target
Well priced when on sale. Does what it says it does!
Plastic cover on mattress

I just purchased this bassinet secondhand and it's missing a rod that holds the storage compartment. Is there anyway I can purchase one of these?
Me too! Grrrr.... Did you ever get an answer to this question?I read this info for spare parts on the Childcare Rachel Bassinet review, phone 1300 667 137

Charlotte Bassinet