3.6

63%13%25%

shortysmum
shortysmumAU34 posts

Don't buy go get mediscan

Not worth the money at all! Low readings even on my husband who is always hotter than me. He got a reading of 33.6, that's low! Took it many times with widely varying temperatures. I would rate this one as totally inaccurate and I took mine back to the store for a immediate refund. That was 30mims after purchasing it. Now have a mediscan thermometer, excellent easier to use more accurate
Sounded easy and good. That was it
Very inaccurate
liebs
liebs3 posts

Terrible

very disappointed. I too thought spending a bit more would guarantee a better product - not in this case. starting to be quite disappointed with the childcare range as a whole
fast, convenient
inaccurate. wildly different temperatures
Jasam
JasamAdelaide, SA77 posts

Bought this to replace another brand which was particularly useless. This one has been so easy to use & has been accurate every time. Great product.
Accurate at reading temperature. Easy to use when child is still.
Can be a little hard to get accurate reading when your child is trying their hardest to grab it out of your hands when you've got it against their forehead!
Irisgalaxy
Irisgalaxy76 posts

OK

I like that it reads temperature from your forehead rather than ear as I thought it would be easier to use on Bub, and I was right about that when he's wriggling! He likes the music it plays when the reading is done, so that makes it a little easier to use when I take a reading for a second time. It's good to have it, but I am never 100% confident with the reading.
Easy to use, reads temperature quickly. Plays music when temperature taken. As well as reading appearing on LCD screen, a voice tells you temperature which I like.
Inaccurate. I always take temperature twice and some days it is the same reading or has only a very small difference and then other days the readings greatly vary. Creates confusion and a little anxiety!
mountainsmum
mountainsmum93 posts

royboy999
royboy99962 posts

This is so easy to use, quick and its not invasive which is good if your child is crying and won't stay still long enough to get a reading. In fact the little chime and the voice that tells you the time distracts the child so they stop crying. My son now thinks its a game and would put his forehead towards me for me to measure his temperature. Then sits back to hear the chime and the voice and smiles. Cracks me up everytime.
Reads temperature very quickly. Easy to use. Saves temperature readings. Has date and time function. Voice tells you the temperature. Turns off automatically. Fairly consistent readings.
koshakee
koshakeeAU98 posts

jodiek
jodiek5 posts

Good

A great thermometer that is easy to use. Large display menas it's easy to read. No messing around with replacing tips. Clock and date function records last 30 readings (which is good when trying to work out the last time they were sick). Very reasonably priced. Neither of my kids mind this as they can see what you are doing and not putting anything in their ear.
Easy to read, easy to use. No need for replacement tips. Great for younger babies as no need to stick in the ear. Great for using when asleep.
None that I can think of.