Childcare Harbour

Childcare Harbour

See the Best Change Tables in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MaxxieGreen

MaxxieGreenWA, 6108

Sturdy and good height

This change table is a great height (I am bit tall) and is good sturdy timber construction. Some reviewers have mentioned that it only has one shelf but I have never found this to be a problem as I use a clip on side caddy.

sadlerij

sadlerijVic, 3181

Great value

I bought this at Target as a downstairs change table for my daughter - I have a Boori upstairs. I much prefer this one, the height is much better for your back and at the end of the day it does all you need. Save your pennies and get something simple like this!
Great value and great height

sgoodall

sgoodallAU

Good

Great value (only paid about $120 on sale at Target). Fantastic for what it is used for. Seems quite solid. The safety strap is very handy for when bubs starts wriggling around a bit more. I can't visually tell the difference between ours and my sisters and hers was 3x the price, so why pay extra if you don't need to.
Nice and neat
Good height (i'm a shorty)
Easy to assemble
Cost
Safety strap (my sister has a much more expensive table and it doesn't even have a safety strap).
Another shelf would be handy, but not essential.

kchh5

kchh5AU

Good

I bought this Childcare Harbour change table from Target in the dark brown wood colour. It is a sturdy change table, but is still light if you need to move it from one room to another. It has two lockable castors for easy transportation. It has a safety strap to keep a wriggling baby in place. It puts baby at a good height for nappy changes, so you don't have to bend over and get a sore back. I bought the change table when it was something like 30% off, so I got a good deal. I would recommend this change table to anyone wanting a simple change table that does the job, without the ridiculous price tag of some of the other change tables around.
Good height, lockable castors, safety strap
An extra shelf would have been nice