Childcare Sussex XT Changer

See the Best Change Tables in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simple and convenient.

We got our change table second hand and it is still in great condition. Very sturdy and easy to clean. I love the two shelves in this model as one shelf just isn't enough. It's the perfect height for a tall mummy (6 ft) and daddy (6' 6"). It's simple and exactly what we need, I have nothing bad to say about it.
Sturdy, reliable, easy to clean and double shelved.

Excellent Value for Money

I bought this on the strength of the reviews on this site for other Childcare brand change tables. I wanted something reasonably priced, sturdy and not ugly. This ticked all the boxes for me. I was actually going to buy the Childcare Universal one at Big W but this was the same price ($148) and had an extra shelf so I went for it. I have just put it together and even without a second pair of hands it was easy (took about 20 minutes) and the parts fitted together well. The change table is very sturdy and a good height. It looks just as good as change tables that sell for double the price, so all in all it's great value for money.
Sturdy, clean white finish, nice height, good value.
Only con I could say is it is quite heavy in its package so you will need 2 people to lift it (but once constructed the castors make it easy to move).