China Airlines

China Airlines

See the Best International Airlines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for China Airlines? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
Jules
JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Booked to go to England in June direct on their Website . Received an text and email this Thursday, one section cancelled. With the help of the Customer service they guided me through the online refund application, which ended up being quite straight forward. Full refund credited into my bank account 2 days later. Amazing! I would not hesitate with booking another flight with them, once this is all over.

Max L.
Max L.Sydney, NSW

Perfect example of 101 customer service

My wife were booked to fly to Sydney to Rome in August 2020 direct with CA. CA are no longer flying to Rome due to the covid virus outbreak. They emailed with an option to reroute or get a refund. We chose refund and 48 hours later the money was in my AMEX account. I booked through a online travel provider, same flights and it will take up to 16 weeks to get my refund. Well done CA, great customer service.

brissyboy
brissyboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Covd19

Unfortunately I have not flown with them as yet, I was booked Brisbane to Rome via Taipei in August. In April I was advised that the Tpe / Fco flight was cancelled and no options were offered to me, they just organised a refund for the full return ticket which was received within two weeks. I was very impressed with the service I received and look forward to rebooking the same flights next year

Robyn G
Robyn G

Great airline, recommended to all.

Flew to Frankfurt via Taipei and return. Smooth flights, on time, great food and service. Plenty of room in economy for my husband and I. Would recommend you consider China Air.

Pam L
Pam LMACLEAY ISLAND

Pleasant experience and look forward to using this airline again

Flew economy from a Brisbane to Auckland and return and will certainly fly with them again. Service and food were both excellent and I felt there was more leg room.

M. Tiemens
M. TiemensSydney, NSW

Great value, good airline.

Horrible experience. Made us book duplicate tickets at check-in

Really!
Really!Mid North Coast, NSW

had great checkin service

We checked in at sydney. I arrived at checkin stressed and left reassured. nicole who I believe was from menzies aviation did an absolutely brilliant job. thank you Nicole, you've represented are inaugural China airlines flight ver well.

ClassEconomy
Booking Third Party
Devastated
DevastatedRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very Surprised

I was a first time flyer with China Airlines from Brisbane-Taipei-Gatwick return travelling premium economy and was extremely surprised at the very professional staff from the check in process to the wonderful in flight service. Our flight was over 24 hours in total one way and we found all facets of the flight very good, amount of food served extremely sufficient, entertainment offered was first class with latest released movies offered. We were extremely impressed by the cleanliness of the plane during the flight. Would certainly travel with a China Airlines again.

Seat Room

Gregory Essex
Gregory EssexHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Business Class on A350

SYD-TPE-KIX-TPE-SYD, Business Class. Excellent comfort in the new A350 on SYD-TPE-SYD. Arriving in TPE at 0430 on an extended transit with nothing open, including China Airlines Business Lounge was not a lot of fun.

Seat Room
Food

Wonderful experience with China Airline!

Flew Sydney to Taipei - Taipei to Ho Chi Minh and then a return flight to Sydney a week later.
At first comprehensive, but I can now say it was an A++ experience. Everything from flight to in-cabin customer experience was exceptional. So much better than the established. I
I would for sure recommend China Airlines. My family and I will be more than happy to fly with China Airlines in the future.

Well done.

Regards,
Son

Rodger
RodgerMount Waverley

Poor Ground Service for Business Class on extra 9kg overweight per person

Find out how China Airlines compares to other International Airlines

Good except for the lost baggage

Flew with them for a few times. Was ok. Except that they lost my luggage with my last flight. Said they will find it in 24 hours and call me back. 48 hours passed no one called me and no one answer the phone for the last 20 hours I try to call them... Wrote an email still no reply... I still hope they will find my bag and give 3 stars.

Value for money! Overall does not compare to US airlines or Arab airlines. Would recommend if you can get a discounted flight

Business Class A350 is 5/5, food needs a lot of improvement