Chiq CSF185W

3.4

Judi

JudiAU

Great cheap freezer

Had this freezer 13 months has been a great freezer, the drawers could have been shallower thus fitting one more in. So far no complaints. Nice compact size, not noisy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Betta Home Living for A$579.00.

Paul J.

Paul J.Sydney, NSW

Horrible Unit, doesn't freeze properly

Bought this unit because it seemed good value, unfortunately hasn't even last 4 weeks, started leaking oily substance, and tonight on all of the nights Xmas Eve, went pull out some meat, all defrosting and not frozen, to make it worse have new born baby which was the driver for getting the unit, and all the expressed breast has thawed and is ruined 6months supply down the toilet, words can't not explain my anger and disappointment...
Zero stars

Purchased in November 2019.

LinnyBling

LinnyBlingHunter Region, NSW

Large Capacity Compact Upright Freezer. Great Price & Big Warranty

Purchased in July 2019 at Winning Appliances for A$466.00.

Upright Freezers

Find out how Chiq CSF185W compares to other Upright Freezers

Zena

ZenaSydney, NSW

Very bad customer service

I'm leaving 2 Stars for the customer service. I bought this freezer on 8 of Jun 2019 from Powerland , shipping was very fast. I unbox it and found there is a dent in on the back of the panel, I called the customer service many time and send them many email for the with photos, no reply. after a month I got a technician come to me home without the the part, surprising he did metal beating and fix the part. I wan't happy and asked to get brand new part. had to called the customer service many time again chasing for my part. eventually I got my part around the 22 of August. took so long for a small part, wondering what if the motor need replace or the freezer break? so disappointed.

Purchased in June 2019 at Powerland for A$500.00.

Greg

GregRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good freezer. Good price. Excellent warranty.

Purchased Chiq CSF185W freezer (basically same upright freezer - but white).
Have had it for a couple of weeks, and no problems.
Looks ok. (Hey - it's an upright freezer: what can you say!) :>
Reasonably quiet.
Seems solidly built.
Excellent price (well under $450 for a 185L, frost-free, upright freezer).
5 year domestic warranty on the unit plus 10 year on compressor. (Current deal.)
Would definitely recommend at this price point and warranty, if you can get it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Appliances Online for A$435.00.