Christian Connection

Christian Connection

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Real Life MeetupYes (71%) · No (29%)
  • Interested in:
    • Male (4)
    • Female (2)

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

way better than CMB and eHarmony

the obvious: I found more serious and committed Christians than in other dating apps, they also allow you to narrow down to specific denominations.
- There will always be dodgy, pushy, disrespectful people in these dating sites, it’s on us to be wise and discerning to filter, ignore, or block those kind of peold.
- Customer service always reply within 24 working hours.
- Pricing is also reasonable, I was lucky to sign up around Christmas/NY time where they give great discounted price.
- I agree that they need to boost their marketing/advertising cause it’ll help them by increasing their members and at the same time pushing the dodgy ones to the periphery or even quitting.

Doug N

Doug NTownsville

Wouldn't recommend it.

Was ok to start with but now too many people with fake profiles and starting to be infiltrated by scammers. Didn't like the fact that they auto renew your 6 monthly payments and it takes some effort to find where to stop it happening. Cancelled my membership after being ghosted by a lady.

Gender Male
Interested in: Female
Mike

MikePerth, WA

Poor customer service

Try to sign up to meet a special lady and no luck they dont like to give people a second chance

I was looking for a special lady here in perth .

Gender Male
Interested in: Female
Real Life MeetupNo

Cancelled my subscription numerous times, complained many times yet they still take $38.99 from my account monthly x18

Cancelled subscription still billed x 18 regardless of cancellations, emails etc and when now reporting to iTunes guess what hidden in the complaints a sneaky little auto renew button that is not visible anywhere else. I would love to be refunded and for everyone else paying for something they have cancelled to be refunded too

Real Life MeetupNo

Tracy

TracyPerth, WA

Terrible experience

HELZ

HELZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saddened by conduct of men who claim to be Christian.

Some, (not all ) the guys expect you to go to bed with them.. they expect intimacy ie kissing on the second date. I had to check again to see if I hadn’t accidentally signed up on Tinder Hook up lol at least 5 of the guys made their intentions known. This is a Christian dating site , my expectation was that men who signed as Christians at least had one Godly principle. One guy called me “religious” for not kissing him and holding hands on our first date... ermmmm

Real Life MeetupYes

I was stalked and threatened

I didn't respond to this so called Christian man for one whole day (after only speaking a few times with him, on a friends only basis,for the previous two days). Next time I looked in my inbox, he had texted abuse in 45 messages, including a story about a man stabbing his girlfriend for not giving him enough attention. I was so freaked out I went to the police. This was my first and last dating website I ever joined! And I joined a Christian one coz here I was thinking the men might be nicer and more respectful. But instead I came across a psychopath!

Word

WordHobart

Well meaning but devoid of what the Bible teaches

I may I just say that as a Christian woman we don't need to sell ourselves on a dating websites irrespective of what the title says as in for this one a Christian dating site.. I had my fair share of eye opening experience here and may you take heed of what others have to say here on this product review.. And ironically you are reading the reviews of a product.. People go on the site and pay for it and then yes they want to buy a product from this site..

Carolyn

He says "She said YES!!!!!." She says "Wow he asked me to marry him".

BeamerSunshine Coast

Login so secure even members cannot log in!!

Set up profile, receive numerous promotional and notification emails but when I try to log on no email with link received. I would presume the people I had previously contacted will presume I'm no longer interested and/or wasting their time. Would delete my profile but of course have to log in to do that. Oh! and before you say it, double, triple, quadruple checked my email.

Unprofessional Controlling

A Kane

A KanePerth

Great site all around

Fantastic site to try meet someone of faith, reasonably priced, real profiles have met over 10 people in 2016 and been on 6 physical dates. Much much much better experience than eHarmony which is the only other site I tried, only drawback is fewer numbers but still a great online dating experience.

It's a good format, it just needs some more members.

Easy to use site, rarely come across a scammer or illegitimate profile. People are friendly, only thing missing is a larger member base.

Using Christians for Money Making Greedy Website.

You wouldn't know how it works when you join but they give you 3 days of trial so you don't really know whether you need to pay when you just replying to someone 's msg.

So you start conversation but after 3days you won't be send any message unless you subscribe lol

So if you liked that person you'd better exchange email addy before they stop you!

Money charging system should be more clear and NOTIFYING MEMBERS they all need to SUBSCRIBE even if REPLYING to received msg lol

dforsyth

dforsythSydney

Poor customer service

I used to be on Christian Connection until I got kicked off because someone had allegedly sent a "serious report" about me. At no time was I given the opportunity to answer any accusations (whatever they were) and was just dumped off the site. No right of appeal, no other explanations, just dumped. I very much doubt if Christian Connection every got any substantiation from these (at best spurious) allegations because frankly I never ever said or did anything worth reporting to anyone I met on that site. So it seems that if someone bears a grudge against you, or you do or say anything that might tick them off, then they can just say whatever they like to Christian Connection and they can get you kicked off!

martyn.sharp

martyn.sharp

Great Online Dating But lacks Members

This is one of the most underrated dating sites on the internet. I met a few people on this site however it is poorly marketed so lacks a strong regular amount of members to the site. It is a real shame as the site design and payment options are very user friendly. Maybe it is just a sign of the times with not so many religious men or women hence the site not attracting many users.
Easy to use
No marketing of product so lacks adequate amount of members

Sandra Josephine

Sandra Josephineasked

I used my middle name which I do for a lot of things including work and was suspended off the site. Card I used to make payment was in my sisters name as didn’t have my card with me at the time . Was asked to provide proof due , photo ID to card and my details not matching. No one responded to email. So closed the account as wasn’t able to use it. Pretty much told me I was a scammer in the email I received . Never scammed anyone, just had a few lovely conversations but luckily, exchanged numbers with someone before . Felt like I got scammed by the site in a way .

Bevin

Bevinasked

Can I change the age group of single ladies offered against my age?

GraceDefined

GraceDefinedasked

Hi. I am 52 and a Christian lady (over 30 years saved). I am single and looking for company... more a companion to start off with rather than immediately entering into a committed relationship or coupling up. I have come out of a marriage of control and abuse and am weary to put myself out there. Now what I want to know is if I do sign up, do I need to give my "real" name and do i have to post a photo? I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. Renay

Beamer

Hey Renay. You do not have to give your real name or post a photo but in respect of the latter the likely hood of getting any responses is greatly reduced. Best wishes.

Hi Renay,
so sorry to hear of your circumstances - you are a brave woman and understand your caution. Posting a photo improves your chances of someone contacting you, and to be honest I didn't look at profiles without a photo - for me putting up my photo was the most stressful & intimidating part of the process. Your name is used, but first name only is used onsite. The thing that is nice for CC is that for females they they display your area generically - eg Sydney east, western sydney etc rather than your suburb.
I found a mentor for the process, a christian woman who I trusted as a sort of spiritual advisor - and let people close to you know what you are doing - that is your safety. Don't go off the site to chat, the genuine men will stay on the site. Follow the sites recommendations and google has some great tips for online dating. Listen for God's voice, it can sometimes be drowned in the anxiety. I was looking for a companion, so was my now husband. I wish you well. Carolyn