Chukles Bath Thermometer

See the Best Baby Thermometers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stopped working after second use

This worked for two baths then completely died. I emailed the company but didn't get a response. I will try and follow them up again, but it wasn't really high on my priority list when my baby was newborn. Very expensive for this to happen. I then bought an Aventi bath and room thermometer for just the bath and it has worked perfectly.

Okay when it actually works

Initially this was a great buy. As a first time mum I was stressed about the bath temp being to hot or cold so this was a great visual confirmation with its colored background color (green=good) and the temperature displayed. HOWEVER after only a few uses the digital display didn't work and it only showed the temp was right with the backlight, then after about another few uses that stopped working too. When I finally got around to opening it up I could see that one of the screws in the base had been overtightened and caused liquid to get into the battery compartment which caused major rusting. A waste of $25 and not worth returning since I won't purchase another one like it. The next thermometer I get will have an analogue display or have better waterproof seals

Best purchase we made for our baby!!

If there has been one product I can honestly say I needed to buy for our baby it is by far this bath thermometer. When we came home from the hospital and had to bathe our daughter, I was a little nervous about getting the water right and not upsetting or even hurting her. The chukles turtle thermometer gets the water temperature right for me every time and I can enjoy bath time with her and not worry. We purchased ours for only $25...and it is worth every cent!
fun and safe

Terrific Buy

What a help this bath thermometer is during bath time! I was always struggling to get the water temperature right every time I'd try to bath my little boy until I purchased this awesome product. I use it all the time now and my little one loves playing with it in the water and it keeps him occupied and always smiling. I would highly recommend!!
SO easy to use

Great Product!!!!

This is such a great product!
It eliminates any guess work with bathing your child, and it also double up as a bath toy.
The LCD digital display shows the temperature as a number and also has a coloured backlight for a quick indicator. Orange = too cold, Green = Just right, Red = Too hot
We love this product and recommend all parents to have one!!!
Easy to use and has an LCD display to show the water temperature

no more guessing

easy to use, it's 2 in one a thermometer & a bath toy

Digital bath thermometer

Bought the digital bath thermometer because it was our first child and was not sure about water temperature. Now with our second child I bought another 2 for there grandparents as you don't have to read the temperature because the background light changes colour, amber water to cold, green is between 35 to 39 degrees and red when the water is to hot.
Background changes Colour. Cheaper then the others out there

We love our Frog bath thermometer / toy. I like my showers hot hot so what I thought was warm was very hot to my little one. Having this Bath thermometer helped me out a lot. So easy to use pop it to the bath & the colour indicates when the water temp is good to go. Amber to cold, green good to go and red too hot. Takes the guessing work out for me. We love our Frog bath thermometer / toy. I like my showers hot hot so what I thought was warm was very hot to my little one. Having this Bath thermometer helped me out a lot. So easy to use pop it to the bath & the colour indicates when the water temp is good to go. Amber to cold, green good to go and red too hot. Takes the guessing work out for me.