VerifiedMPN:W1008195

Paul Robert North-West & West coast, TAS9 posts

Hugh Jazz
Hugh JazzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Goes well for a learning rig welder

Is a perfect start up kit. Very forgiving and easy to
Use. Out of the box ready to go. Quality you come to know from Cigweld. Show details ·  1
Colin
ColinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great support

Dealt with Chris Brewer for support past the warranty in conjunction with Total Tools Melton and they really helped me out. Show details ·  1
Safety
Seb
Seb2 posts

8m lead with having to upgrade

8m lead as standard is a nice positive to see out of the box, most of the comp is all kitted with 4m lead from the box so not having to get a salesman to upgrade the lead and pay the extra is a nice benefit. Show reply
Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Warranty issue, great service

I purchased a Weldskill 180 AC/DC Tig, after 41 days I had a small issue with it. I contacted Cigweld and I couldn’t have asked for better service. Chris at Cigweld handled the issue start to finish and had me welding again in under a week. 5 stars for customer support. Show details ·  1
G T.
G T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product for my shop

So much beter than my last machine Great bit of gear got me stacking diamonds like a instagram pro straight away. Would recommend this welder to a novice or pro Show reply
Tim G.
Tim G.Western District, VIC

Great machine

Use this for boat maintenance / repairs. Made life a lot easier. Very easy to use and set up. I would recommend this to any home handyman/ trade person. Very pleased. Show details ·  1
Andrew
Andrew

Great Machine with lots of steps on how to use

This machine is a light compact machine, with a 10 amp plug it can be plugged in anywhere.
I've sold many of these machines while working for BOC and only had good reviews.
This has assured me that this machine is reliable and is a great product to mention to customers. Show details ·  1
Arc-it
Arc-itGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great AC/DC Tig/Arc Unit

I use this for onsite work, small tig & arc jobs. Having a 10amp plug makes it easy to take anywhere.
and performs just like it should on Steel and Stainless, and even better on Aluminium. Show details ·  1
Chloe
ChloeHunter Region, NSW

This is the perfect welder for your home garage

This welder is both light weight and easy to use and store. The adjustable dial for your amps on the Tig tip really helps with welding and changing settings as you weld rather than stopping. I have used this welder for most applications around my home and really love it and can’t fault it. So easy to use and produces great welds Show details ·  1
Doc
DocGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

This is the only way to weld!

The machine is light, compact and easy to set up. I have taught myself to TIG weld with this machine and it is fantastic. No more sparks and spatter like my old arc (stick) welder. I was able to repair cracked cast aluminum, build a new work bench and make a grape vine trellis. TIG welding with this machine is easy. Show details ·  1
Anonymous A.
Anonymous A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Weldskill 205 ac/dc tig and stick welding unit

I bought this unit for its power. For a small home workshop this is what i consider the minimum. Has the grunt to run 4mm rods and comfortably tig anything up to 6mm thick, maybe more if you're good.
Have used this model in the past in an industrial environment and never let us down. We had three of them. Would recommend for serious workloads. Show details ·  1