4UNIMIG VIPER 182 MIG/STICK Welder

Safety

Patrick
PatrickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

great welder

Purchased this unit as a work item needed for welding RSJ and fence posts. It totally out performed my old welder and lays great welds using fluxcore wire. Great price, great unit, thoroughly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Ash A
Ash AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
UNIMIG
UNIMIG   DM
Jesse
JesseSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified MK II U11002K

Great welder for first time user

This welder is perfect for home use and is great quality. First time welding using this machine made it a quick and easier process to learn. Very happy with this purchase. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
John
JohnThe Mallee, VIC
  Verified VIPER 182 KUMJRVM182

Great machine

Awesome welder, easy to use and understand much easier than most expensive brands Show details ·  1
Alan S.
Alan S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Fit for purpose

Being a retired Boilermaker, when I first unboxed this welder I was somewhat sceptical due to the size of the gun,cables and just the general lightweight appearance of everything.
Having now used the machine for a while I must say I am pleasantly surprised at it's capabilities.
If you bear in mind that the machine is intended for DIY backyard use you simply cannot go wrong with this product.
I think it also would be marvellous for anyone learning to weld
There are settings printed inside the spool feed door for pretty well all applications and I have found them to be reasonably accurate, if not, then certainly a good starting point.
Fit for purpose I am very impressed with the welder and happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Robo
RoboRockhampton2 posts

Viper 182 MK2 bundle. Simple quality MIG welding

Only done a few test welds so far. Super easy to use. Plug in gas, put on spool of supplied 0.8mm wire. Follow settings guide inside cabinet and your welding. It's been over 10 years since I regularly MIG welded and this machine made it super easy to jump straight back in the hot seat in my shed at home. Bundle came with Welder, gas regulator, trolley, 0.8mm steel wire, consumables kit, MIG pliers, gloves and auto darkening helmet. Show details ·  1
Chris Fuller
Chris Fuller3 posts

Great machine

Great machine. Very easy to use for a novice like me. A little more expensive than some others but you can't beat the quality. Show details ·  1
kev
kevNortheast, VIC5 posts

Unimig Viper 182 MK II U11002K

good allround machine easy setup good wire feed welds stainless as well as mild steel well very portable Show details ·  1
fitzy672001
fitzy672001

Great machine

Great machine, highly recommend anyone to purchase .easy to use Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

User friendly machine

Very easy machine to use. Great guide in settings. Being portable and light great to move from job to job. Has a limited amount of settings so not hard to set up and get welding Show details ·  1
Safety
Dial Dave
Dial Dave2 posts
  VIPER 182 KUMJRVM182

A very good performing machine

I use this for my work,easy to set up and very user friendly, handles flux core wire pretty well,wire feed system performance is quite good.Overall a great performer for mid range welder.Would suit most welders well. Show details ·  1
chas
chasshellharbour17 posts

Beginner

I’m Complete novice. But after a couple of hours practice. Not the best welds you’ll see ,, but for me for it’s a massive improvement ..easy set to get up and go Show details ·  1
The nurse
The nurseCentral Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Verified VIPER 182 MIG/STICK Welder

Does it's job well

Absolutely 100% happy with what this machine does. I do wish there was a package to convert to TIG. However, probably cheaper to upgrade to newer model. If you only need MIG and Stick, this is your machine. Show details ·  1
Michael R.
Michael R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  MK II U11002K

Easy to set up and easy to use

Most people that see my stick welding suggest that I would be better off using glue. Not so with my Unimig which is easy to set up and use. My first few welds have been strong and clean and I'm looking forward to my next project with it. Show details ·  1
Gavin
GavinNorth Western Region, NSW
  Verified VIPER 182 KUMJRVM182

The GOAT for mild steel!

Easy to use and in the bundle...comes ready to MIG, TIG or STICK weld mild steel. Couldn't ask for more. Great product for every day workshop use at home and on the farm Show details ·  1