VerifiedMPN:W1008180

4.9
4.9
Safety

DamienPerth, WA2 posts

Good price good welder excellent for site

Works well no troubles seems to out preform other brands in the price range like the unimig the boss bought! Can't go past cig weld thats for sure and the truth Show details ·  1
Anita
Anita

Birthday Shopping

Got this welder for my husbands birthday, was not sure what to get him but wanted something that would last and a trusted brand. Went with a cigweld as it is a name I know and trust, hubby was wrapped when he opened it said it was just the welder he would have brought for himself. He has been using it for odd jobs all round the house since he got it, was welding up the trailer this weekend. Only complaint he’s had was that he wishes he got it sooner! Show details ·  1
Simmo
Simmo

Excellent Welder

Easy to use for home or on the job beginner or pro could use it with confidence has great warranty and part replacement is easy from my area thumbs up Show details ·  1
Fry
FryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Excellent machine for site use and general use

Easily welds up to a 4mm electrode. It has the power to run a 6010 and 6011 electrode. I have ran 7016 low hydrogen rods on this machine at 110 amps through a 25 meter extension cord with 6 meter earth and electrode leads and it was exactly the same as directly into the wall power socket. Excellent machine for everything I do. Show details ·  1
Paul A
Paul ACentral Queensland, QLD

SIMPLY THE BEST

Easy to use, easy to carry around, does a fantastic job. Being a retired Boliermaker / Welder I just knew that I could trust the Cigweld brand from using it during my working days. And it does not have much of an impact on my electricity bill. Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

picked this machine because it was a CIG

picked this machine because it was a CIG, needed to learn TIG in order to build a full size wedge tailed eagle using nails. worked perfect. welding 1mm dia nails to 1mm plate became very easy. Show details ·  1
andrew b.
andrew b.North Queensland, QLD

This is a fantastic little welder

Excellent for money mid range welder that does everything I need around the home.I haven't used the tig function as yet but it's a skill I look forward to learning but until then I'm a very happy customer Show details ·  1
Mick
Mick

EASY TO USE WELDER

Best bit of kit I have added to my shed in a long time. Makes basic welding simple. Now I have the confidence and machine to extend my welding beyond 'Basic DIY'. Show details ·  1
tommymuster
tommymusterSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Awesome non stop machine

I couldn’t be more happier with this machine. Doesn’t matter how hard I try but I can hit the duty cycle limit. It just welds all day!! Perfect for the part time welder around the home. Show details ·  1
Beau
BeauNorthern Territory

No problems

Bought this roughly 4 years ago to do general diy projects around the house and boat trailers and have no problems at all . Have made gates , roof racks and parts for my Ute canopy. Pretty Easy to use , have had a few tangles with the spool is my only drama but easy enough to fix and I think common for portable mig welders . Handy only having a 10 amp lead and no gas for smaller welding jobs . Great for beginners like myself .

EDIT … this review is for the mig/stick version not TIG Show details ·  1

Anthony
AnthonyNorth Western Region, NSW

Absolutely wonderful

I use this welder all the time. Its fantastic! I make my own stumps for my house from used drilling rods, stick-weld a top plate , then an angle bracket - job done. I've used it on my fences, gates, car-chassis. Next unit will be a Cigweld MIG (but I don't think I'll need it). Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

This is a perfect machine

Absolutely love this machine goes all day without a problem Highly recommended
Run 3.2 all day very compact comes in a great case very easy start on the few different types of rods I had at home Show details ·  1