VerifiedMPN:W1008193

4.9
Safety

Glen B
Glen BAU2 posts

Great all-in-one Arc/MIG/TIG machine!!

Wanted an all-in-one welder and after extensive research (via Google) this appeared to be the go-to machine. Haven’t been disappointed… it is a great all-in-one machine for general welding tasks. It’s many years since I last used welding equipment (I went through a 4 year Engineering apprenticeship after leaving school, but that was a long time ago), and these modern all-in-one sets are almost fool-proof! Show details ·  1
Mijoy
Mijoy3 posts

Makes me almost an expert

This machine is the simplest to set ups and use. I can MIG weld almost tin foil. Haven't used the TIG and ARC yet but I have no doubt it will be as good. LCD is just great. Show details ·  1
Ben Barnett
Ben Barnett

Versatile and amazing

Easy to set up for the beginner and enough adjustments for the more advanced. Absolutely perfect home welder.
Gasless wire is a gamechanger to begin mig welding and the rollers are easily changed if you want to run gas wire. Show details ·  1
Annoyed as hell
Annoyed as hell2 posts

Best welder I have had

Compact, smart and durable

Welds like a dream and doesn’t cost the earth. Easy to set up and adjust, wirefeed never jams

Torch could be a little bit more durable but you can upgrade if you want

Absolutely love it Show reply

Briony
BrionyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Excellent Welder

This machine is fantastic. So easy to set up and use. I’ve used it for Stick, MIG and flux core welding. I’ve been using it for 8 months so far and it hasn’t skipped a beat. Having multiple processes at hand in one machine is really helpful.
There’s step by step set up instructions on YouTube which I found really helpful too. Would recommend this welder to anyone. Show details ·  1
Bazron
Bazron

Top welder

This welder has been amazing. Very good product. I feel like a pro with this machine. The settings are easy to use. Good quality build Can’t say enough good things. Show details ·  1
Lachie Walshaw
Lachie Walshaw

The Best Welder!!!

Best welder out there. Would hands down recommend to anyone. Does the job as I need it to and much more! Good quality build and always help and support when needed Show reply
Alex
AlexCentral Queensland, QLD

Good product

Very good product, easy to use!! Easy to set up and weld with. Very nice finish for not the best welder, the cog weld rep is the best in his game!!! Show details ·  1
Glenn
Glenn

Powerful & So easy to set up

What a machine, a very powerful 185 and the LCD and selection dial make set up and changing setting so simple. Great to get a multiprocess machine that comes with all the hand pieces in the box. Have recommended this welder to friends and family. Great value for money and easy to use! Show details ·  1
John Higgins
John Higgins

Great welder compact but powerful and great value

Great welder compact but powerful Mig,Tig & Stick and on a 10 amp plug .Used the mig with Gas less wire and solid wire very impressed, can’t wait to try the Tig function Show details ·  1
Andrew
Andrew

What a machine

I have set my Weldskill 185LCD with a spool gun welding 3mm Aluminium with fantastic results.
The guide on the panel door makes set up very easy for a handyman like myself. Show details ·  1
Caleb
CalebSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Excellent product

Great design ,good quality components, good value for money .Very keen to try it out.Keen to try out the tig feature for my exhaust jobs and jobs around the house Show details ·  1
Josh
Josh4 posts

Great welder, perfect for what I need it for

Great easy to use welder with tig, stick and mig capabilities - and it comes with the tig torch. Settings are easy to adjust with the dials & LCD screen, and it's easy to navigate. I wanted a multi process welder for my home workshop and I'm glad I chose this one. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1

Damian
Damian

Hi, Just bought this machine and we are trying to TIG welding 1mm stainless pipe. Can't seem to find the correct setting. Either blowing through or not finishing properly. Colour all wrong and weak weld. Have tried adjusting amperage and gas flows. Any ideas?

John T.
John T.

Hi I'm having trouble on Tig welding I find it not pooling . Doesn't matter how much I've clean the aluminium there is still black implurity come out and doesn't matter what amp I use . I can get the filler rod to stick to the aluminium

Cigweld
Cigweld   DM
Mindy R.
Mindy R.

Hi guys,

I have the cigweld 185 lcd and am wanting to get a spool gun to mig weld aluminium , im currently in America and can access some other brands of spool guns at reasonable prices. I know the Tweco is compatible, but it’s fairly expensive. Do you know of any that are compatible?
TIA
Brad

Cigweld
Cigweld   DM

Please check your messages, we have sent you a direct message about this.

CategoryWelders & Soldering Irons