Citroën C4 Picasso

Citroën C4 Picasso (2007-2021)

Also referred to as: Citroën C4 Picasso 2020 and Citroën C4 Picasso 2022. 2007-2013, 2015-Present
See the Best People Movers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Citroën? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Features
John
JohnSydney, NSW

Best Family Car Ever

Purchased in April 2014 for $45,000.00.

Poor aftermarket support with acknowledged materials issue

Purchased in December 2013.

Bonnie
BonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great 7 seater family car

We upgraded to this 7 seater car when we have 2 kids. The design is really good for the young family in details. Back seat blinds, small rear mirror and full size of middle back seat. Much more spacious compared to most similar size SUVs.

Purchased in October 2015 at Brisbane City Automotive for $54,387.00.

Economical Strong Diesel Car

I needed an economical cheap family car.
Came across this. People advised not to buy European cars, as its hard to find the parts. Now I have been driving this for almost one year and I am happy with.
Very open comfortable family car. The only thing which make me a bit worry is its pickup from the rest position. It takes a bit longer time than the others. Still it got turbo diesel engine. It has both Auto/Manual options. Built in back sensors and lot if other features like speed limit ,cruise control blue tooth etc are cool features. Very comfortable as well..

Purchased in May 2018.

Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
David Pearn
David PearnRye

Sadly no longer available as a 5 seater.

I am currently averaging 5.5L/100km which is actually slightly better than the published ‘combined’ figure.......and on E10 fuel at that.
Amazing adaptability, all round comfort, fabulous vision including high seating position in a compact sedan size.
The automatic 6 speed transmission is from Toyota owned Aisin and the proven engine means one can expect solid reliability.
If only it continued to be sold new here, but that is what happens when you fail to promote it. Nobody realised it existed.

BadgeExclusive e-THP
Seats5
Engine Size1.6
Date PurchasedJuly 2017
originalkfc
originalkfc

So much care put into the design. Perfect family car.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Perfect family car

A very practical family car which is a joy to drive on both rural and city roads. Ours is the 2 litre diesel which is extremely frugal yet surprisingly quick. The visibility is excellent with massive windscreen and it also comes standard with a reversing camera. Very easy to manoeuvre with a tight turning circle. Seats are extremely comfortable and versatile. Only criticism is that the centre control panel can only display one function at a time.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

KarlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrific car to drive and cheap as chips at the pump

BadgeHDi
Date PurchasedNov 2015

l1ammySydney

Love the car not so mad about the service support

TransmissionElectronic Automatic

robbie55AU

With a young family you can't really to at least look at the C4 Picasso

TransmissionAuto
hakanakah

Hi there, I need to know the running costs apart from regular servicing costs. Thing like parts and labor rates. I have read a review about the front bumper being very fragile and costly to fix. Any ideas on this? Thank you.

bosenjak
bosenjak

Superbly designed family mover

TransmissionEGS

rogercarlsson
rogercarlsson

Good

We covered several thousand kms in an Exclusive model in June this year and found it a great tourer for four with luggage. The local model lacks a lot of the equipment we enjoyed so maybe wait for the top-of-the-line to arrive. We saw a lot of the newer five-seat model in France and I think for local use (and provideing you don't need the sixth and seventh seats) this model would be a nicer package - assuming Citroën import it.
Terrific sense of light and space - especially good for passengers in the centre row. Punchy 2 litre diesel and surprisingly good handling.
Not as many under floor / seat storage lockers as the Renault Scénic.

country
country
Marg Nelson
Marg Nelson

With the booster seats in 3 row, how are they secured ? ie, where is the child restraint point or is it solely lap/sash belt. This is also a grandparent needing to occassionaly transport 5 grandkids under 5

Lex
LexAU

Good car let down by poor service

This is a great car overall, the big front window is a real pleasure and the diesel is surprisingly sprightly esp at highway speeds. We bought this car because it was one of the few 7seaters with a diesel.

But I wouldn't buy another Citroen whilst I still live in Canberra, because the service from Gulsons' is so poor.

We've had a couple of issues which were fixed under warranty, however we've just had a problem with a broken seat slide and when we did eventually get them to give us a quote, we got a figure of $900 plus labour.
Comfortable, good engine
Bad service

Transmission6sp auto

Agbro
Agbro

I have a 2007 Picasso that recently had a timing belt changed along with a problem with the depollution light. The total service cost was $2200.

l1ammy

Agbro, how many ks did you knock up for the timing belt change? I have a 2007 at about 32k, but manual states 100k

John
Johnasked
C4 Picasso (2007-2021)

what sort of things should I expect to go wrong on a 2007 C4 Picasso 2ltr diesel auto at 180000 kms on a fully serviced C4 running in Canberra can do all my own servicing eg oil change and filters what other items would need replacing and what sort of money. Thank you

vishasked
C4 Picasso 2015-Present (2007-2021)

I hear a distinct rattling sound when closing the Driver and front passenger door. Just to let you know, iam careful in not banging the door and inspite of careful handling the window seems to rattle and squeak (although it is working). Is this a familiar problem as i have had the dealership servicing it fix it twice (they oiled it once, second time they changes some motor)unsuccessfully as the problem recurs?

Khan

It is strange but usually I face the same problem after washing my car with driver side door.And after couple of hours it disappears by itself.I got Citroen C4 Picasso June 2012

vish

Thanks for your reply. I suppose there is some definite assembly problem. Hoping to hear if a few others are seeing this or if this is one off build defect in some cars.

vishasked
C4 Picasso 2015-Present (2007-2021)

I got a quote of 2200 AUD to install a tow bar. Anybody who has a tow bar and did it cost as much?

fred
fred

check it out electrics need a "special" bit of wiring

See all Citroën C4 Picasso (2007-2021) questions

Citroën C4 Picasso (2007-2021)

Compare both Citroën C4 Picasso (2007-2021)
CategoryPeople MoversPeople Movers
Release dateJan 2007
Compare both Citroën C4 Picasso (2007-2021)