Volkswagen Caravelle

Comfortable but Costly

Ashlee R.

Ashlee R.asked

I have a 2002 Caravelle
    It selects gears fine but when trying to drive from a stop the car seems to be revving and not grabbing 1st or 2nd gear but is fine to drive once going the valve body and harness have been replaced.
    It was driving great then it came up with a couple codes which were cleared then the problem started again. Battery have been disconnected to reset and still no change

James H.

James H.asked

I have a Caravelle, 2018 model. It has a problem recognising LED lighting on a trailer I tow. I get a blown bulb warning light on the dashboard and the left indicator inside the van flashes double time, while all outside is normal. I had a VW approved load box added but that worked only for a short time. And it was given to me with some zip ties to attach it to the trailer. Not impressed. I have since had the trailer people install a load box internally to the vehicle and that worked for a short time but now the problems have resurfaced. Has anyone else ever had this problem and if so how did you resolve it?

Get an answer from our members and Volkswagen representatives

Other People Movers