Clean & Clear Oil Controlling Toner

Clean & Clear Oil Controlling Toner

2.6

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
Natalie

NatalieSydney, NSW

Teen drama to wonder

My daughter is 14 and has struggled with oily skin, black heads , large pores and the common pop up pimple. This product in a week has changed her skin dramatically.

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W for A$4.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin
skincarelover

skincareloverMelbourne

Strips skin! Don't use on oily skin!

This toner stripped my skin of it's natural oils after continued use, and left my skin feeling squeaky clean in the literal sense. Do not use as all it does is strip your skin purely of it's moisture and oils!

I'm 26 and am still breaking out around my chin area from time to time. This is the only product, ever, that I have used that keep it under control. I just use a normal face wash because I find that anti-acne products used alongside a toner will leave my face feeling uncomfortable and dry, and the same goes with your typical anti-acne moisturizer. With this product, I can use a gentle cleanser and a normal moisturizer, and my skin is both clear and moisturized! I should probably note too that I have sensitive skin and this product works fine for me. Let's not even talk about how cheap it it. Win-win!

Toners

Find out how Clean & Clear Oil Controlling Toner compares to other Toners

Jacqueline81

Jacqueline81Melbourne

Great!

I really liked it I am 15 and need it for oily skin and hormones and it really worked! I have used this for only 1 day and its halved the size of my pimples/ acne already. I was really amazed because I have sensitive skin and it does not dry my skin out at all. I recommend for those people with really dry skin to put a moisturiser over the top ( which I did and it still worked). I think it's a great product.
Got rid of half my acne in a day!, You can put moisturiser over the top of it, it does cost much ($5.45 Australian dollars).
When I first put it on my skin it felt really funny though it wasn't stinging.

tzelyn

tzelyn

OK

This product comes in a couple of sizes and the smaller size is really handy to take for traveling. I am currently using another toner, but would always consider this product to be my fallback toner. Highly recommended.
A light toner that does not cause my skin to go oily. This is very much appreciated when I am applying it under makeup. My makeup then stays intact for longer hours. The smell of it is not too bad.
There is nothing I dislike about the product. In terms of price, it is pretty affordable and easily attainable in lots of stores.

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Bad

Overall this is very cheap and nasty, the product doesnt work at all. Makes my skin feel very sore and tight and even stings.
cheap product and always found in supermarkets and chemists.
stings my skin when applied. The smell is terrible, smells like really strong chemicals. Made my skin dry and flaky. Made it very sore even after a few times of using it.

leanneleanne

leanneleanne

sweetiez09

sweetiez09

Good

Having acne for a long time already, I tried this product hoping to atleast get rid of a big proportion of it. Me having non sensitive skin, the application did not sting at all, but did have a "tightening" feel on your face once applied to the face.

This product is obviously made to be followed after with moisturizer, so more products do need to be used in the 'process' of cleaning your face. I almost realize straight away dirt has been removed from my face while using the toner, but it does take a while to show significant difference that it has made to my face, such as making the size of my pimples smaller.
Affordable and easy to locate
Bad results with those who have sensitive skin.

Maria77

Maria77AU

Bad

Toners

Find out how Clean & Clear Oil Controlling Toner compares to other Toners

Lollirot

Lollirot

Terrible

I did not like this toner, and I would never buy it again. It dried out my skin ridiculously and only made my skin overproduce oils which resulted in even more acne. After using, it definitely did not feel refreshing, my skin felt like it was being pulled taut and I found it very uncomfortable.
Not much, but for some reason I like the smell even if it does smell very chemical, but I'm just strange like that.
It's very harsh and drying for my skin, it stripped it of all its natural oils and made my skin tight and itchy.

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

Terrible

This is not a very good toner in my opinion, it was stinging and there were no natural products, but it is very affordable. I've tried much better producuts from the Clean and Clear range. After using it, I didn't see a change in my skin at all.
Nothing much, except that it removed dirt and oils. It wasn't cooling or refreshing like other products.
There was a lot of alcohol in it, which is really bad for your skin, and there were no natural products. It felt stinging and not very refreshing. It also dries out my skin, and left it feeling gross.