Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:CLS00062

98% · 400%
4.4
4.9
Smell
4.9

Natalie E
Natalie EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

So handy, so easy

I wipe out the base of the shower after use - keeps it looking so shiny and free of grime and soap. Love these wipes! Really great for the sink after the kids have clean their teeth too Show details
Amanda C
Amanda CSydney, NSW2 posts

Convenient and effective

I am not one to usually buy disposable wipes due to their environmental impact but I was pleasantly surprised by these bathroom wipes.

My favourite thing about these wipes is that they are biodegradable and able to be put in the compost. Makes me feel so much better about using disposable wipes!

I have found the wipes really handy when wanting to do a quick clean of the bathrooms and I've found them effective too in removing grime from sinks, baths and showers. I love the scent as well!

Definitely recommend these! Show reply

Jade M
Jade MSydney, NSW8 posts
  Fair Incentive

Amazing and so easy to use!!!

These wipes are absolutely amazing and I found them so easy to use!!
They are very effective at picking up grime and soap scum.

I love that they are fully biodegradable so I’m able to put them in the compost.

The tea tree smell is also very fresh and not too overpowering which I liked a lot.

Overall it’s love for us and I would definitely purchase again ❤️ Show reply

Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great product!

These wipes were great to use when I just wanted to do a quick clean in the bathroom. Only issue I had was that they don't pick up dust very well. I loved the tea tree smell and really love how they are compostable, biodegradable and great for the environment.
Ashleigh G
Ashleigh GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

A great find!

I am so impressed with these cleaning wipes, my bathrooms get so dusty and dirty so keeping these under the sink is so handy for a quick wipe down or a deep clean.
I’m not the biggest fan of tea tree but I can deal with it. Eucalyptus would be a great fragrance *wink
The fact that they are compostable is a big tick from me! Show reply
Smi
SmiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Eco-friendly, disposable option

I was gifted this product to try by Mumpower.
These wipes are amazing for their intended use. They are a generous size as well so cover more surface.
Best is, can rinse them and pop in the green bin so they can be composted.
I will definitely buy them again.
Alana T.
Alana T.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

These wipes make cleaning so much easier!

Ok so this is a game changer for me! Being a mum of 2, I'm used to grabbing baby wipes for everything lol so when I heard about these wipes, I was pretty keen! I used to use a spray and wipe combo, but these are so much more convenient! I keep a packet in each bathroom, and can easily grab them out to clean. I was impressed how easily they removed dried up toothpaste on the vanity, dust wad gone in an instant, and I actually really love the fresh clean smell of tea tree that they leave.
These will most definitely become a permanent product in my home.
Stephanie McDonald
Stephanie McDonaldSouthwest, VIC3 posts

Handy, Low Tox, Environmental friendly option

I’ve always steered away from other brands because I try to limit chemicals in our cleaning routines. I also don’t like the idea of adding to landfill. These compostable wipes with Australian grown tea tree are the perfect solution. They clean well but I do find in our one dusty bathroom, they don’t pick up the dust very well but that’s easy enough to collect afterwards. I would buy these again for sure! Show reply
Smell
Mei L.
Mei L.Sydney, NSW

Great natural wipes!

I really liked these wipes. Cleaned the bathroom bench tops well. I also used them in the kitchen too! At first I wasn't use to the tea tree oil smell, but it's actually more natural then the lemon or orange wipes/sprays I've used. Keen to try their other range! Show details
the.outnumbered.mumma
the.outnumbered.mummaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great product!

I let my bathroom get super gross so I could really see the effect these wipes had, & I'm happy to say I am VERY impressed. With minimal scrubbing, I was able to get my bathroom clean, shiny & smelling great! Will have to test them out on the shower next! Show reply
Claire B.
Claire B.

Will buy when available

Super easy - I personally loved the fresh smell , did the job well and would bug again Show reply
Birdy
Birdy6 posts

Great convenient option

I used these all around the house in the kitchen on the windows and they're great! My kids love helping with them and they smell great.
Kylee E.
Kylee E.South East Queensland, QLD

The smell of fresh

I have really enjoyed using these wipes the past week, they are fast cleaning, smell amazing and last. So handy when you have two toddlers! Show reply
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Quick and easy

These wipes are great for a quick and easy clean up, especially cleaning up a bathroom after kids have brushed their teeth and made a huge mess. The wipes are a great size, nice and thick, and easy to get out of the pack without accidently grabbing a huge amount of wipes like you do with some wipes. I was a little worried the smell was going to be overpowering when I first opened the pack, but they're weren't it was actaully quite subtle and quite a nice clean smell. The only thing I would say is they're not as wet as I would like them to be, I would prefer more liquid to my wipes otherwise they are really great, and quite handy. Also their little handbag size on the go wipes are great and handy when you have kids too.
Chloe040
Chloe040South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Nice natural clean!

These bathroom cleaning wipes were easy to use and had a pleasant scent. They did a good job at wiping clean most bathroom surfaces and didn’t leave any residue behind. I love the natural tea tree cleaning agents.