Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rach

RachBrisbane

Im not sure

I have been using this everyday on the days that are leading up to my ovulation - I cant quite pinpoint exactly when Im ovulating thats why Im testing and its still negative every single day! No smiley face ever. What am I doing wrong? Or why isnt it detecting any LH surge its so frustrating but I think this test is complete nonsense.

Purchased in October 2019 for $35.00.

Regular PeriodsYes

Either Clearblue is a joke or a bathroom faucet can get pregnant.

I've been having two weeks worth of "high" tests results. I found that strange so I ran a test with water and it also read "high". Thank you Clearblue for giving me false hope and thinking I had a shot at having a child. NEVER use this product if you're serious about starting a family because it is a completely devastating feeling to see that a bathroom fixture has the same chances as you of getting pregnant.

Purchased in September 2019.

Lauren.as

Lauren.asGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worked first time

I can't fault this product. I went off the Mirena and was using an app, however, after a couple of months didn't feel the app and taking temp was accurate enough. I started testing with these day 8 of my cycle and fell pregnant during that cycle. Definitely recommend and worth the money especially if you are new to tracking your ovulation.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $40.00.

Edwina

Edwina

So annoying- total waste of plastic.

I have gone through four boxes in the past few years. And this most recent time am reminded that the amount of times the test just doesn’t work and says “refer to booklet” is ridiculous. Don’t waste your money. I follow the instructions each time and just waste the test because they don’t work.

Purchased in August 2019 for $35.00.

Donna g

Donna g

Not sure...

I'm not sure what's happening because I've tested the last 7 days and all those days came up fertile but no ovulation :-/ I don't think it's possible to be in peak fertility for 7 days and counting so I can't really say much about it

Purchased in June 2019 for $49.00.

Amy Sturgeon

Amy SturgeonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unclear Blue.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $46.00.

Waste of time and money

waste of money. I have gone through 3 packs of these-not one smiley has come up & I know im ovulating due to signs, basal temp and my tracker.Waste of $100

Purchased in February 2019 for $50.00.

Elle E

Elle ESydney

Don’t know if it’s me or the product

I’ve been using these for about 6 months. I’ve had one smiley face the whole time even though I’ve been charting/tracking. I did not fall pregnant that time. Recently the tests from one pack have kept failing and rather than take responsibility for their product, clearblue have blamed me for not using it properly. It’s idiot proof and the tests worked all the previous months so seems kind of odd that 3 tests from the same pack have all failed so far. I will no longer keep wasting money on this product.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked for me

Worked perfectly for me. I found it really easy to use. I would recommend this product although it is on the pricey side, I found them more reliable then the cheap ones you get on eBay. If your trying to conceive then give them a go for sure :) :)

SM

SMHalls Head

Waste of money

I’ve done 4 test now following instructions and after waiting ages on each one it just comes up with the error symbol. I’ve tried ejecting and quickly reinserting but Again the error symbol appears. Perhaps the sick is faulty, either way Total waste of money. Will be emailing the company direct to get a refund. Disappointing considering how much they charge for the pack.

Lins

LinsPerth, WA

Terrible !

I bought 2 packs of the test,just to make sure I am not going to miss the ovulation.I did it every single day,just few days after my last period finished...I didn't have not even one smiley face for 1 month! I thought I need to go to doctor,because something wrong with me,my ovulation,felt so down :( Anyway we were making love that month like normal and I couldn't believe when I saw the 2 stripes on the pregnancy test! And the ovulation test were showing me I have no ovulation all month ( I did it exactly the same like the instructions )
Now I am pregnant in 7 weeks.
The ovulation test was waste of money plus made me fell so worried about my health !
Need to recall ! ! !

Left me none the wiser

I bought the dual hormone test because seen as it was the more expensive I thought it would be the better choice. I got a highly fertile reading on the second day. This lasted for 8 days in total. My last test didn’t work so I still don’t know if or when I ovulated. I think it missed my LH surge as my body showed signs of ovulation. I wanted a bit of reassurance from this test as my cycles have been more irregular since the birth of my first baby. All in all I found it a waste of money and wouldn’t buy it again.

Erin

ErinSydney

Helped me conceive quickly

I have pcos so my cycle is stuffed to say the least, but after trying for over a year I conceived in a month using these and charting results in the flo app. Their use is a little bit non intuitive and I can see why people find it confusing, but once I got the hang of them it was extremely easy.

Emily

EmilyBrisbane

I suffer from pcos. It worked but it took patience and understanding

waste of money

The results were inaccurate, according to my Gynea and blood tests I had done. And the test broke after only using it twice. In my opinion it was a lot of wasted money for absolutely nothing. I wish I could ask for a refund. Stick to blood results rather, it is cheaper and 100% accurate.

caity

caityPenrith

Waste of money

The product was very easy to use in terms of how you put it together. But after following instructions carefully, my tests would either error or come back as negative even when my body was showing all signs of ovulation, and my saliva ovulation microscope was showing that I was fertile. This was not a one time occurrence - but over several months.

Not sure what the go is - but I think there has to be cheaper and more effective methods.

Kate

Kate

Works perfectly - pregnant first month trying

Accurate ( I tested first urine of the day)
Super easy to use, just make sure you read the instructions before use. Couldn’t recommend more, the tests identified my fertile days and I fell pregnant the first month using these

Disappointed

The first came up with low fertility then the next day the symbol with read instructions. On the third day came up with low fertility then on the fourth day again read instructions. I did the test the same time and correctly. I was very disappointed. I read reviews and thought this would be a great product. I have used cheaper brands and they seem to have worked!

Digital reader malfunctions

This product turned out to be a waste of money twice. It's better to get regular test strips like PREGMATE 50 Ovulation LH Test Strips that don't require a digital reader. This reader fails/freezes on "see manual" icon and it doesn't reset. The strips are useless without a working reader.

Clear Blue OPK works!

I recently bought cb opk on May 1st 2018.. on day 6 i got a smiley face! I didn't think they worked at first! I'm so happy to finally see a smiley face! we have been trying to conceive for 2 months! I wasn't sure what day i ovulate, but using clear blue opk has really pin pointed the correct time and day for me!