Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream

Great scrub but leaves a residue on your skin

This scrub, for the most part, is great. The beads/particles are very small, there is no scent that irritates your skin, the consistency is very creamy and a little goes a long way. It definitely leaves my skin feeling smooth & even all over and not red or sensitive. I guess the word "polished" is very fitting. However, after rinsing it off, a residue is left on your skin that feels like a layer of cream or something. No amount of rinsing with warm water will remove it and you must cleanse in order for your skin to feel clean. There is no way that you could wipe this off like the directions state, or use this at the sink instead of in the shower. They are the only issues I have with this product - that it is a scrub that requires a second step and definitely needs to be used in the shower.
Not harsh like scrubs with large particles (like apricot scrubs) that leave your skin feeling "raw"
Leaves a "film" on your skin that requires cleansing to remove

I got a free sample from Clinique online and fell in love with it. I will defiantly get some more. When my sample ran out i could already feel the difference of not using it. If you can get around the price....great product!
Fantasic for exfoliating! Skin so soft & smooth after one use.
You need a lot to do your face - doesn't foam up, skin goes red for about 10mins after use, expensive.

Have used this product for a few years now and will continue to do so. Very happy with the results. I use this only once a week at most as I try to be a gentle with my skin to avoid irritation.
Good scrub, I only need to use a little once a week so it does tend to last me a very long time. Leaves your skin feeling really clean and shiny and smooth. The little grains really scrub off the dead skin cells.
yes its expensive - but all clinique products are. The scrub stings if you get any in your eyes.

im very pleased with this scrub, its been around for years and well known. Using this once per week has improved my skin. it is more toned and alot smoother. Lasts for months, which offsets the large price a little bit
im very happy with this scrub, i only use it once a week and it makes my skin glow! It feels so smooth and removes all dead skin cells and rough skin. It has also removed most blackheads and blocked pores over the last few weeks,
Price, only one size available. I would buy a large bulk size if they had one

Good

A good product for getting rid of flaky skin, if you have large pores like me the granules may actually enter your pores and stay there until they errupt out in a pimple... gross I know but just warning others!
Deflakes my skin and reduces blackheads without being too harsh. Leaves my skin feeling moisturised not stripped.
I do tend to have a mini breakout after using this as I have found the granules get lodged in some of my pores and irritate them.

Good

I like this product and got a sample of it when I bought some other clinique products. I then bought the full product and have used it as a part of my daily routine. I have found it gentle on my skin but it seems to clean really well too. The longer you use it, the less frequently you need to use it dropping down to 1-2 times per week. However, I don't think it is dramatically different to cheaper exfoliating scrubs and I have not bought it again.
Feels like it is really cleaning out your pores, is easy to just keep in the shower.
Is more expensive than other brands and doesn't provide results to match the price.