Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Love it

Great moisturizer for normal to oily skin. It absorbs into the skin well and feels fresh. Not oily during the day. A bottle last forever and the pumps works well, only one pump basically covers the whole face. Clinique finally have dropped the price of this product after many years and now it's more worth the money.
Great
nothing

Good coverage

I have been using this for many years from time to time, it really goes on my face well, its spreads quite easily, has good coverage under make up> Doesn't require too much.
i like wearing at night when my skin feels thirsty
it pretty expensive though and Myer never has it on special
It has good coverage
It needs SPF in it, sometimes towards the end it gets stuck and the cream wont come out

Good

I alternate between this gel and the Dramatically Different Moisturiser depending on how oily my skin is and whether it is hot or dry. For everyday use on a hot day when I dont need an SPF or at night this is a good product.
A very light moisturiser, great for under make up or if you are having oily skin or having an oily skin day.
No SPF and not enough moisture to stop flaky skin, on a cold or windy day I need the Dramatically Different Moisturiser not this gel.

Good

As for the price of this i find it more than reasonable considering you could pay a lot more for similar skincare. This one is light and so easy to apply no dragging of the skin, it just goes on so nice and smooth supple fimeness results are what you receive in return.
Light, and easy to apply. I have used this and prefer it to the cream. It comesin a pumpbottle so it dispenses just enough for use. Only a mall amount needed.

Good

I discovered this on my last visit to buy more Clinique supplies and have found it to be exactly what I need. It really does work at minimising oil and greasiness and leaves my skin feeling moist and soft all day long. It is so much better for oily skin than the dramatically different moisturizing lotion but isn't cheap.
Gives my skin all the moisture it needs without leaving it oily and feeling greasy, is so easy to use in the pump bottle, a vast improvement on the old oil-free Clinique moisturiser.
A bit expensive and the pump can spurt out a bit more than you really need wasting that precious gel!

Good

i would buy again without hesitation if i could afford to spend my money like that but i have found a much, much cheaper brand that gives me the same results
i have liked clinique products for years and i have very oily skin, the gel is exactly what i need, my face feels soft and smooth and no oil build up, i do really like this product
alot dearer than other brands but is hard to find the right one for oily skin, they are deinately out there though and i buy the cheaper brand now that gives me the same results as the clinique