Clinique Exfoliating Scrub

Clinique Exfoliating Scrub

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ioana

IoanaAlicante

Recommend 100%

I have oily skin and try a lot of products to balance my Ph with no result..:( .this scrub is the bomb for oily skin just rub it very gentle on your face and neck for about one minute ( two time a week if u use make up every day) and raise with luke water to open your pores and then with cold water to close your pores. It leave your face so clean and soft is amazing and of course I need it a toner for my oily skin and I bought the Clinique toner 2 is the best ever for oily skin!!! I do it in the night before bed time and normally I still wake up with a oily skin but NOT ANYMORE after this scrub and toner it really balance my PH only in 2 weeks. I am amazed and happy I bought it and is also last long so is a good investment!

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Once you have used this exfoliater you will find your skin softer and cleaner and and it will feel a bit tight but not through drynes of the skin but more to do with the product being so good. You only need a small amount so considering the size of the tube and the fact that you only need a small amount it really isnt expensive at all, a lot of the cheaper ones you will get few benefits from and you will need to use a lot more of the product so why not just get the better one to start with.
Once you have used this exfoliating scrub you will notice your skin has a healthy glow to it and also it is softer and cleaner.

esilele

esilele

Good

I get small blackheads around my nose and I find that using this exfoliater does decrease the amount of blackheads. I find it can dry out my skin though, even though I always moisturise. Even so, I would recommend this to others as sometimes I use other brands and it causes my skin to get very irritated. I don't really have very sensitive skin either. The clinique range is quite pricey, but I only use it once a week so it's not so bad.
This is a pretty strong exfoliant and my skin always looks nicer after using it. It lasts a long time.
The price!