Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best Hydration Boost

I love this product! It's just what I need whenever my skin gets a bit thirsty. It lasts a while and feels so light and lovely on my skin. The rate is absorbs is fantastic too. It's also great for my skin which breaks out so easily!

I can live without It.

Having tried other moisturisers which seemed to react to my skin, I decided to try this moisturiser. Being Clinique I was confident in the brand. But I was very disappointed. At first application, it had no adverse reaction to my skin which was grand. And it seemed to really moisturise my skin and initially my skin felt soft and silky. But when it dried in my skin felt like sandpaper,( my thoughts my husbands words)
The other moisturiser that I tried whilst they reacted to my skin after a few minutes, My skin for a few moments had that soft and silky feel.
But unfortunately for me I would not consider this a good moisturiser at all.

Love it!! Great price, great moisturiser

I recently tried this product due to it's product name and it lived up to the Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief title. Great to use day or night, definitely moisturises, hydrates and doesn't leave residue.
I like this product very much and the price point is fair compared to other high end products on the market. Worth trying. Love it.

It helps to soothe my dry skin problem

During the summer in Australia, my skin turns to dry up very fast. At the beginning, I tried different brand of skincare products, but none of them work on me till one of my friends mentioned this product. I gave a try for a few months, it works! Now, I've been using this product for almost 3 years. Highly recommend it.

P.S. I prefer to purchase the gift box set (usually cost $60 at Myer), which can last me almost half a year.

Not worth your money

At first I loved this product. I'm 20 years old with combination skin. I only wanted something light, but still something nourishing that would leave my skin fresh and soft to touch. This product did leave my skin fresh and was nice and light too for my sometimes oily skin. In all honesty, it just felt like an aloe Vera gel to me! It didn't have that lasting nourishment and I had to apply it up to 5 times a day to keep my skin soft. Look, it's okay over summer if you just want something nice and soothing after some heat but for me I'll stick to an aloe gel! Certainly not going to buy this again, sorry!
Soothing, smells nice
Expensive, not long lasting, money would be better spend on a plain chemist aloe gel!

errghh

I've used this product for over a year and at first I thought it was great, better than the dramatically different moisturiser. However, as I used it I found that it did absolutely nothing for my dry flaky skin and once it sunk into the skin it looked just as bad as before. I've now seen a cream based one of the same name and am tempted to try it as my skin is terrible and nothing is helping. Gel also dries at skin so I'm not even sure why they made a gel formula. Strongly recommend try before buy of this one.
Did like the smell, texture and the hygenic plastic over the product to protect the gel.
Surely not made for dry skin.

I love it!

This is the answer to my dry skin problem. I have been using this product for about a year now and it's been amazing. I have very dry skin and it gets really itchy but this products solves all of my skin problem. I used it especially after a long day at the beach. I can't just use any product on my skin because I have a very sensitive skin but my skin doesn't react with this product. My skin has dramatically improved, it doesn't itch or stay dry anymore. Highly recommended.
Keeps skin feeling fresh all day.

One of the best moisturisers I've ever used

This is a really nice moisturiser which surpassed my expectations! It is a pink coloured gel moisturiser that hydrates really well. I only use it at night as it doesn't have SPF and when I wake up my skin is smooth, soft and calm. In short, this is a good oil-free moisturizer (that won't clog pores)with no discernable scent. After using I have found a bit of difference in the way my skin looked and felt - it was just plumper and more hydrated. If money isn't an issue, I recommend this to those who are in the marker for an oil-free moisturiser!
Leaves skin plumper and more hydrated
A little expensive but worth it!

very happy with this moisturiser, when my skin gets irritated it goes dry and flaky. this removes all of that over night i am very impressed. only can complain about the price
wow im so impressed by this moisturiser! i use it when my skin is just so dry after being out in the wind or sun. Its great for use in winter, my skin feels unbelievably soft and smooth. Doesnt feel greasy or too heavy. Absorbs quicker and doesnt have any harsh fragrances.
pricey, Small tub which i dont like putting my fingers in. I wish it was a tube or pump bottle

Great for the ladies who like to hydrate their skin once or twice a week. I can say my skin soaked his up and in the morning my skin was lovely, no dry spots, no oiliness just soft skin that really felt and lloked great. It wasnt a heavy layer that went on infact it was quite light and considering you are getting Clinique the price is good, once again dont over use the product, the amount you need is just enough to put a ine layer over your face.
Grat for those ladies that like to hydrate their skin once or twice a week.