Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pretty disappointed

I bought the Overnight Moisture Surge Mask a few months ago and haven't been impressed with it unfortunately.

I was hoping that it would be my new 'go-to' product as my skin can be pretty dry depending on the weather.

I found that initially the product feels good on the skin- if a little greasy- but for an overnight product it's much too heavy for me.

So inevitably I'd wake to a new break-out on my face after using it. Unfortunately I'll have to keep looking for an overnight moisturiser that suits my skin.

Banish the winter dryness - no really!

I was finding that I was getting super dry skin this winter. I've been spending more time outside and I didn't realise the effect it was going to have on my poor skin. I had changed my daily moisturiser, and tried things like rose hip oil at night, but nothing was helping the dryness.

I then researched moisture masks online and this was one that came up. It was a reasonable price (I think it was $46) and the tube is quite big. You don't need a lot, and its not like an ordinary mask. Just pop some on after your evening cleansing routine and go to bed, you'll wake up with super smooth skin. There isn't any residue either and it doesn't make a mess, as the name might imply.

My make up is now going on much better and smoother, and my skin feels hydrated, not rough and scaly.
Not messy, super hydrating, does what it claims.
Nothing!