Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream

Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Good

using a moisturiser afetrwards leaves silky extremeley health and soft skin. Its expensive to buy however it lasts a long time. You only need a small amount on your hand. Turn the water off in the shower to make sure you can use it properly
    lovely fresh minty or foresty smell. Leaves skin feeling ultra soft and smooth, removed all my dull and bumpy skin on my arms.
    price. its always only found in large department stores such a myer or david jones and its never on special or clearance sales. The tub is hard to use in the shower as it fills up with water.

tanyajane

tanyajane

Good

I really liked this prodcut. I used it at a friends and was so impressed that I purchased it for mysef. It really makes the skin tingle and removes all the dead yucky skin- works especially well after a long winter when I have been slack with the exfoliating and moisturising. I oiked the fragrance but it could b e demeed by some to be too strong. This porduct could also be too strong for sensitive prone skins. It worked well on elbows, knees and also helped when I streaked my fake tan and needed to get it off in a hurry!
    The fragrance- this is almost a mint or alpine feel to this prodcut. It feesl fresh and the skin seems to tingle slightly afteruse.
    Expensive but this works.

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

Good

I love how this Clinique exfoliator makes my skin feel so cool and fresh after I use it, and it makes my skin feel soft and supple. It's great to use on your elbows or heels, but also on your hands arms or legs to get rid of dead skin. I use it after winter to get ready for summer!
    There's a lovely fresh cool scent to this exfoliator. It's great because it won't wash or dissolve away under water, making it easier to scrub away at yucky dead skin.
    A large price tag, you can only get it in department stores such as Myer or David Jones.