Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Range

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Range

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nora

NoraSydney, NSW

True to it's title - takes the day off!

I keep this in the shower [the pump is very convenient] and double cleanse at the end of each day. Lovely product - my skin feels super soft and smooth.

Izz

IzzSydney

Lovely product

I use two of the cleaners in this range: the milk and the balm. I have dry and sensitive skin and have found these products gentle and effective. The balm removes eye makeup very well, although two applications necessary for heavy makeup. I think the price is fine $30 - $40 as they last a while.

Ebru

EbruEindhoven

Terrible! Not for allergic people!

In the product description it is written as it is good for allergic people but it is definitely NOT!
First time when i used it, i got my eyes were irritated and swollen the next day. At first i thought it was because of spring allergies, it took 2 months my eyes to recover. When i used it for second time, in 10 minutes, my eyes are again puffed and irritated. This product's description should definitely be changed!!! it is not matching with what it describes.

Savvy_Sam

Savvy_SamAU

It actually works! Other make-up removers that state it removes even waterproof mascara don't live up to the claim. This one is the best I've come across.
I have used the "Take The Day Off Make Up Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips" for 3.5 years now & in between trying cheaper options, it is the best I've come across. It takes off every last scrap of WATERPROOF MASCARA! It's an oil based one too, so it doesn't drag across your skin potentially creating wrinkles!
It's more expensive than I would like to pay for a make-up remover.

ma_osborne

ma_osborne

I started using take the day off years ago and it is the best product I have found to remove makeup. It takes ALL of my waterproof mascara off. I have tried lots of different products (many cheaper ones) and have not found one that works at all as well as clinique. You dont need much on your cotton ball and it leaves your eyes and lips clean. Such a great product that is easy to find and use. Love it!
It actually works! Been using it since 2007 and swear by it.
A more expensive product but totally worth it.

sarahwwww

sarahwwww

Good

I definately prefer the makeup solvent remover (the blue one) but this one is fine also and I used it for quite a while. I just feel like my skin is cleaner with the solvent.
Good product - takes off makeup really quickly. doesnt irritate your skin. takes off more than mascara too. this product is quite gentle on my skin also.
I feel Take the Day Off leaves a little greasy residue on your skin unless you wipe off many many times. I like the product but I must say I do prefer the Clinique blue makeup solvent - make up remover instead. (sorry cant remember full name)

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

this is a great makeup remover, gentle on my eyes and also doesnt irritate them as i wear contacts as well. It lasts ages and even removes waterproof makeup effortlessly. a bit pricey as clinique products are never on special
wow! this eye make up remover is fantastic, removes all traces of makeup around my eyes and also on my face. waterproof mascara comes off so easily with a few simple wipes. comes in many sizes, the small sample ones last a while and fit easily in a makeup bag
never on special and always expensive being only available at clinique kiosks and on the website.