Clinique Turnaround

Clinique Turnaround

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I still love this Clinique Turnaround facial, after i have done a facial with it my skin feels so much fresher and brighter and I will admit I use it sometimes up to three to four times a week. i also use the moisturiser that goes with it. You will get value for money with this if you use it sparingly and your skin well you be the judge of that, just give it a little bit of time to work for long term results. You will love it and it is worth every penny of it.
Clinique Turnaround is a great facial. You dont need heaps of it just go easy with it, but once you have done the facial your pores are less noticeable, your skin looks brighter and your skin is tighter but not tight because of dryness.

NL52626

NL52626

I totally loved this product and would highly recommend it. I aim to use it once a week but if I don't, you can really tell the difference, my skin looks very dull as there is a build up of dry skin cells and putting this treatment makes all the difference. I am not totally sold on Clinique products, but this product is definately a product I will continue to buy and is a must in my skin treatment.
After using this my face was very smooth and looked brighter and clearer. People would ask what facial I had and comment on how fantastic my skin looked.
None really, some people say it is expensive, I think it is reasonably priced for such a fantastic product. I use it in place of a facial and in the long run, saves me a bucket load!

heytherek

heytherek

Good

I have used Clinique for many years and was interested to try out this product. Initially I did not see that the product did anything but after using it for a while it does feel nice and you do get left with a moisturised feeling. The product is expensive to buy but you do not need to use much so it will last for some time. It is nice for some extra pampering on your skin.
Easy to put on your skin, feels nice once on.
The cost of buying the product and the amount you get for your money.

carrie1978

carrie1978NSW, 2577

Good

It is a good product if you have the time and money, Im sure not everyone has 15 minutes to sit around with this on their face once a week. The feeling it gives is lovely, moisturised and fresh and plump feeling skin. Will buy again.
A good little pamper product, smear it on and lay back in the bath for 15 minutes then wash off, it leaves my skin soft and smooth feeling - better than your average moisturiser my skin feels lie it has been deeply moisturised.
Expensive.

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

OK

In my opinion, Clinique has made much better masks. This one kind of refined my skin, but I didn't see brighter 'holiday skin' like was promised. I only use it a few times though, so maybe you have to use it heaps of times to see a major improvement.
It makes my skin feel really smooth after I use it. You only have to smear a very thin layer all over your face, so it lasts for a while. It doesn't contain colour, perfume, so it's good for sensitive skin.
I didn't actually see much brightening of my skin, only the tiniest bit whiich is kind of pointless for such an expensive mask.

memeng

memengNot Australia nor New Zealand

Terrible

Didn't notice any brightening or more even-toned skin. Everytime after application, the skin went smoother, then few hours later tiny bumps start to appear, so I might be allergic to something in it. Might be more suitable for people with non-sensitive skin.
Makes skin smoother right after application.
Too harsh, irritating and breaks my skin out.