Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Instant Facial

Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Instant Facial

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I tried this one as I use the Turnaround cream. I must admit it was great I loved it, it seemed to balance my skin out and it wasnt left oily and it made my skin glow but in away when I say glow you would wonder what that person had used to get their skin to look so nice and refined,it left my skin tight but not from dryness and it felt firmer and I felt i finally hit the jackpot with this one. Is is not a supermarket brand so please expect to pay a little more for it but my motto in most cases is you get what you pay for.
Tried it, loved it, and still use it.
I would have liked it in a pump bottle even if it cost a bit more money.

It is a little expensive at around $ 70 for 75ml tube. I just apply it to cleansed face, leave it for 5 minutes and then rinse the face while massaging the microscopic scruber beads into the face. It leaves the skin feeling great, refreshed and well cleansed and smooth. It feels a little thick when applying but I leave my skin a little damp for easier application. I only use it once a week as recommended by a Clinique lady due to my sensitive skin. I have not had any reaction to it, which is great. I love it!
Feels great
Expensive (but worth it)

im very happy with this product, Clinique is a very well known brand, been around for years and their products are definity quality not quantity. All products are suited for all skin types.
I love this mask, It only needs to be on for 5 minutes and it is very gentle on my skin. My skin glows when this is washed off and i can visably notice the difference for days after using this product. Makes skin brighter, smoother, finer pores, i even feel less stressed in my self for relaxing for 5 minutes.
price and small tubes. i wish they had a bulk tube