Close Comfort Easy Focus

Close Comfort Easy Focus

Portable Air Conditioner Buying Guide

A portable air conditioner is a great way to stay cool, but with the array of choices, finding the best portable air conditioner can be complex. This portable air conditioners buying guide is here to help you meet your AC match so you can spend a cool time together.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5

• Heating / Cooling Speed
  • Portability

fluffy

I am very satisfied with the response from the company.

I wrote a previous review lamenting to the unsatisfactory close comfort, the company promptly replied, contacted me with a very satisfactory compromise.

They collected the original one, and a replacement was ordered, they offered me a fully refund of the total cost if the new one was not what I expected.
I received the new one on a cool day, so today is going to be a good day to test it out with a forecast of 32c.

Purchased in January 2021 for $599.00.

Bowie4Ever

Bowie4EverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Item and Fabulous Customer Service!

The personal air conditioner arrived quickly and is a great little unit! I purchased it for my son's room, which is a mid size bedroom, and it cools the room very effectively and quickly. Couldn't be happier with the service, very helpful and friendly!!

Purchased in October 2020.

James T.Close Comfort

Thank you so much for sharing your review. We hope you have pleasant moments of cooling with our unit!

Carol

CarolDarwin, NT

I love this invention

Purchased in October 2020 at closecomfort website for $549.00.

Portable Air Conditioners

Find out how Close Comfort Easy Focus compares to other Portable Air Conditioners

PouseaSydney, NSW

This is a good one for my roon on the summer

That’s why I need to buy this air con it looks easy to use, and easy to move anywhere I want indoors or outdoors, it loos satisfied on the hot weather

Pousea

Please I want to know what all this review you want

Serene

Serene

Perfect for summer night with tent.

Incredible energy saving, and great performance in temperature dropping. I purchased it with a tent, and no more hot and intolerable nights for my husband and me. I can keep it on overnight with less than $1 electricity fees. Also much better than a fan or a central air-con when I'm working alone. Very flexible, very quiet, and very efficient. Thanks for the good product.

Purchased in October 2018.

James T.Close Comfort

Serene, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts of how Close Comfort's unit and bed tent have performed in recent months. It's our pleasure to help keep you cool over summer.

RoM

RoMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ideal personal cooling for upstairs apartment living

Purchased in December 2019 at CloseComfort.com for $549.00.

James T.Close Comfort

Thank you so much for sharing your review. We hope your unit provides many more years of cooling and comfort in the years ahead. All the best!

GAG

GAGasked

How many degrees can be reduced on a typical hot day running this unit in a small area say 4 sq metres?

James T.Close Comfort

Hi Gag, thank you for your enquiry. Our unit will not cool a space regardless of its size, unless you choose to use our Igloo tent. When using the Igloo tent, the temperature inside the tent is about 10 -15 degrees lower than the ambient. When the unit is used in an open space, the temperature of the cool air is always about 10 - 12 degrees lower than the room temperature at medium fan speed. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kim J.

Kim J.asked

how loud is this unit? is it suitable for a bedroom at night?

fluffy

Not suitable if you are a lighter sleeper! I find it too noisy, especially if you run the fan on high speed any time, my trusty old fan is much quieter even on high speed.

James T.Close Comfort

Hi Kim, thanks for your enquiry. The noise level is 47-54 dB.
Minimum: about 47 dB (bedroom, AC unit at end of the bed, low fan speed on the COOL FOCUS model).
Maximum: about 54 dB (COOL FOCUS model, high fan speed setting) same as an electric desk fan on high speed.
Please let us know if you have any further questions!

yvonne b

yvonne basked

What is your delivery time frame to Sunshine Coast for Cool Focus.

James T.Close Comfort

Please allow 2-3 days as the Covid situation is negatively effecting delivery schedules.

See all Close Comfort Easy Focus questions