Close Comfort Easy Focus

Close Comfort Easy Focus

Portable Air Conditioner Buying Guide

A portable air conditioner is a great way to stay cool, but with the array of choices, finding the best portable air conditioner can be complex. This portable air conditioners buying guide is here to help you meet your AC match so you can spend a cool time together.

Read now

• Heating / Cooling Speed
  • Portability
Bowie4Ever

Bowie4EverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Item and Fabulous Customer Service!

The personal air conditioner arrived quickly and is a great little unit! I purchased it for my son's room, which is a mid size bedroom, and it cools the room very effectively and quickly. Couldn't be happier with the service, very helpful and friendly!!

Purchased in October 2020.

Home Insulation LevelGood
James T.Close Comfort

Thank you so much for sharing your review. We hope you have pleasant moments of cooling with our unit!

Carol

CarolDarwin, NT

I love this invention

Purchased in October 2020 at closecomfort website for A$549.00.

Home Insulation LevelAverage
Room TypeLiving/Dining Area

PouseaSydney, NSW

This is a good one for my roon on the summer

That’s why I need to buy this air con it looks easy to use, and easy to move anywhere I want indoors or outdoors, it loos satisfied on the hot weather

Pousea

Please I want to know what all this review you want

Portable Air Conditioners

Find out how Close Comfort Easy Focus compares to other Portable Air Conditioners

Serene

Serene

Perfect for summer night with tent.

Incredible energy saving, and great performance in temperature dropping. I purchased it with a tent, and no more hot and intolerable nights for my husband and me. I can keep it on overnight with less than $1 electricity fees. Also much better than a fan or a central air-con when I'm working alone. Very flexible, very quiet, and very efficient. Thanks for the good product.

Purchased in October 2018.

Home Insulation LevelGood
James T.Close Comfort

Serene, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts of how Close Comfort's unit and bed tent have performed in recent months. It's our pleasure to help keep you cool over summer.

RoMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ideal personal cooling for upstairs apartment living

Purchased in December 2019 at CloseComfort.com for A$549.00.

Home Insulation LevelPoor
Room TypeLiving/Dining Area and Small Bedroom
James T.Close Comfort

Thank you so much for sharing your review. We hope your unit provides many more years of cooling and comfort in the years ahead. All the best!

yvonne b

yvonne basked

What is your delivery time frame to Sunshine Coast for Cool Focus.

James T.Close Comfort

Please allow 2-3 days as the Covid situation is negatively effecting delivery schedules.

Pouseaasked

How can I log in my account please?

Pousea

I want to buy the air con as you advertised

James T.Close Comfort

Hi Pousea, see our response above to your previous enquiry.

John Wilkie

John Wilkieasked

We have two 11 sq. m. Bedrooms in Hervey Bay. Average temperature is 30 deg C. We have tried air coolers but they are hopeless. What temperature drop would you expect with your unit in this area?
Many thanks
John Wilkie
svkatfish@gmail.com

RoM

It will cool you if sitting/lying within one metre but will not cool the room as unit expels some heat equivalent to a few human bodies worth of warmth. With the bedtent definitely cool for sleeping.

James T.Close Comfort

John, as RoM stated, our units are designed for cooling people rather than rooms.

The refrigerated air flow will easily cool two people in a bed as it creates a microclimate around you rather than spending all its energy trying to cool the walls of the room first. Also, because they are not evaporative, you don't have to worry about the unit running out of water halfway through the night and losing its cooling impact.

The units' thermostat ranges from 17-30 degrees on the Cool Focus unit (with a remote control that can also enable speed adjustment and switching functionality between air con and fan operation). The Easy Focus unit is pre-set to 17 degrees and medium speed. Needing no installation, you can just open it and go.

Get an answer from our members and Close Comfort representatives