Close Comfort PC9+

Close Comfort PC9+

Joy RPerth, WA

Perfect! In every sense.

I am very impressed with this little unit because it isn't noisy, no terrible attachments to hang out of windows and it's very simple to use. I am a pensioner, so didn't want to run up a huge electricy bill. Most importantly, it does everything that was promised. Service and delivery from staff was excellent too. Much better than any other portable air conditioner I have used.

Purchased in November 2017.

Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
Portability
Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Living/Dining Area
Joy R

Thank you James! Just loving my unit in this heat wave right now in Perth! Wonderful product.

kyteflyerHunter Region, NSW

Most excellent invention

Date PurchasedOct 2018
James J.Close Comfort
kyteflyer

I thought about the bed tent, and then remembered that all cats have OCD and are autistic. You can't change *anything* without ructions. He would never cope with a bed tent. TBH nor would I. Its great just as it is.

WillD

WillDPerth, WA

Best option for low cost, mobile air conditioning for 1 or 2 people

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Josh

JoshGold Coast

Well executed

Very nice to have a low energy cost aircon for the summer, plenty of piece of mind knowing you can turn it on and not spend bucket loads. An energy consumption plug is a great addition as you get even more piece of mind, I spent more on the $20 energy monitor than power in the last two months!

Know that this is a personal air conditioner, and won't be adequate for two people unless you use the igloo tent. This fit my use case and I'm very happy with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Steven Bull

Steven Bullasked

Could you use the unit in a small motor home ie is venting the hot air an issue.

Hi Steven,

You can definitely use our units in small motor homes! The unit uses so little energy that the air coming out will rise to the ceiling and lose its warmth without affecting the room temperature.
Open windows will help with fresh air circulation, however this is not a requirement for the unit to operate effectively. I hope this answers your question, and head on over to our website (www.closecomfort.com) for more info on our products :)

Rowe F.

Rowe F.asked

Is this unit for sale in New Zealand?

Joy R

Unable to advise. You should visit Close Comfort website and ask.

Hi Rowe,
We currently do not have our units for sale in New Zealand, however if you are interested in purchasing one and would like to go through some options, please send us an email at contact@closecomfort.com and we will be happy to find a solution!

Mary T

Mary Tasked

Where do you put here this item.

kyteflyer

I have mine at the end of my bed, with the cold vent blowing over my body, and the hot air venting out the bedroom door to the rest of the house

Joy R

I use it in the living area and at night put it near the bed. Perfect. I can leave the windows and doors open in the living room as well, air circulates and doesnt affect the operation of this great cooling conditioner.

Get an answer from our members and Close Comfort representatives