Cobb Premier

Cobb Premier

See the Best Grills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

L333R0Y

L333R0YMelbourne

Great all round cooker, but don't be in a hurry....

ChooksgutsMandurah

Absolutely awesome

I love the versatility of my premium Cobb, I use it on my boat take it camping or even down the beach, I just cook on my tailgate of my ute. I put Jarrah chips in a jar with dried chillies and rosemary and then fill jar with port. I let that sit for at least a day. I put this on heat beads with one full stubbie of beer in moat and smoke a roast lamb. Absolutely delicious. Only need 8 heat beads as well. Awesome.

sue494

sue494adelaide

Great for camping and home

I love the Cobb. Slow cooking and roasting great. It is slower than a BBQ but I take it with us every time we have been out back. Can't live without it. Also great for 2 people cooking at home. Forgot it one year and had to buy another one while we were away.
Easy to use, clean and store.

PatrickSouth Africa

Awesome

Love it. Use it all the time.

Norman S. Concrete

Norman S. Concrete

The Cobb Cooker; Absolutely Love It!

Greg S

Greg SMelbourne

No Satisfaction Guaranteed with the Cobb

I've had six goes at the Cobb that my wife bought me for my birthday. It is the big oval shaped model. I've used every type of brickette, their own bricks, everything. Tonight, after three hours I got soggy crackle, ditto potatoes, just very ordinary all up. Have rung and explained my frustration to the Australian distributor. He told me not to use it if it's too windy, not to raise the lid, and finally not to follow the instructions in terms of putting half a cup of water/wine in the outside well. He refused to accept a returned item on the basis of performance.
I give up. I'm sending the thing back regardless of refund. Just hope the next potential purchaser reads this before being landed with one.

Maz4

Maz4South Australia, 5271

Enjoy the outdoors cooking on your Cobb stove

We have found our Cobb stove to be the best way to cook sensational meals when we are away in our caravan or even at home if we want to cook outside and enjoy really tasty food with a smoky flavour. Best of all it only uses three firelighters and a few briquettes and the results are fantastic. It can be used in so many ways, roasting, frying, baking, smoking, even pizza. You can even pick it up and move it while it's cooking, as the outer casing is insulated. It's a must for caravanners and campers.
What's not to like? Easy and inexpensive to use, healthy, tasty and compact.

Jan

Janasked

My Cobb is leaking. The water in the moat leaks around the seal and out the base.
Is this normal?
It has always been carefully treated.

Patrick

That's not normal, unless it's leaking out where air comes in. If it's through a seam it sounds like a manufacturing fault. Take it back to the supplier.

Chooksguts

I agree with Patrick. Sounds like a manufacturing fault. Take it back and swap it, I know a few people with Cobbs and have never heard of this happening so it is pretty rare and shouldn't happen again.

Get an answer from our members and Cobb representatives