Sunbeam ReversaGrill HG3300

Sunbeam ReversaGrill HG3300

MPN: HG3300

4.2

MingatardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love, Love,......Loved this Grill, but then........

This is the best grill every, or was, until it died approximately one year after having it. We used it for everything at our beach house, rather than having to use the BBQ, and it was fabulous. Reasonably easy to clean, better than trying to clean BBQ. Very handy, and everyone was impressed by it. Disappointed that it only lasted about a year, but for a reasonable price, I guess thats all you can expect these days. Will probably buy another one for sure. Purchased it from a Mitre 10 store in a sale section hence the cheap price. Looked like it had been sitting in the store for years :)

Purchased in January 2020 at Mitre 10 for $89.00.

Mingatard

Would have returned it be as I stated in my review, we have had it for just over 12 months :(

Hello again,
    Your review states that you bought it January 2020, given that we are still in January 2021, you are still within 12 months?

Looking for perfection

Looking for perfectionSydney, NSW

Unhealthy grill

Had a George Forman healthy grill with a flat and ribbed plate but after many years it died, so I bought this Sunbeam ReversaGrill. So disappointed as there are drip holes but plate is level so food just sits in fat. When I cook bacon short cuts, the oil splatters and pools. Would have been better off with the frypan. Called customer service and overseas call centre advised "it is a flat grill'. Thanks

Purchased in October 2020 at Appliances Online for $111.00.

SepiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect electric grill

It is very easy to set up , to use and to clean. We grilled lots of meats vegetables with it. After setting it up, it really is a flat not so thick one piece grill which is easy to store.
    We have used it both indoor and outdoor .

I recommend this grill to everyone especially if you want to have healthier meals or if you are on Keto diet

Purchased in May 2020 at Catch for $149.00.

Grills

Find out how Sunbeam ReversaGrill HG3300 compares to other Grills

reviewer2232

Great design, high quality, solid, cooks as it should

I have experience with Sunbeam going back to the ‘60s so I am comfortable with the brand and it’s quality. This has gone to another level. Great design, solid and high quality build. Great to use to char grill inside. Easier than firing up the outdoor gas bbq and does the same job.

Purchased in May 2020 for $113.00.

So GLAD you LOVE it !
    Thank you for your awesome Feedback.

GayleWimmera, VIC

Love this Reversagrill!!

Purchased in March 2013 at Betta Electrical Horsham .

Hi Gayle,
    Thanks for the treat review! enjoy, Kind Regards Sunbeam

After a few YEARS of abuse... It's died. =(

The grill is hard to clean, but I have made hundreds of pancakes, eggs, omelets, hamburgers, bacon, sausages, and much more on this. I moved into a rental with an awful cook top so I used this instead for the past 4 years. It's seen so much use and has done brilliantly, but I had to retire it this evening. Honestly I'll probably buy it again. We got it for cheap during a store closing sale as it was the display model.

Purchased in November 2014 at Bing Lee for $200.00.

Hi Christina,
    Thank you for the great review!

MissyMoo

MissyMooDarwin

Fantastic, versatile grill plate

Date PurchasedApr 2017
    Saminka

Saminka

Gets used every single day

My reversagrill experience

My sumbeam reversagrill grill was fine for a while.... Then thermostat control started playing up.. And now it's. Just a piece of frustration junk!!

Grills

Find out how Sunbeam ReversaGrill HG3300 compares to other Grills

Yadekul

YadekulNSW

Fast and easy

Finding this to be a really good product after 3 months use. Non-stick surface is excellent for weekend breakfast fry-ups or pancakes. The reverse side (grill) is good for steak, if you get the heat up really high. It heats up really quickly and is quite easy to clean if you're just wiping it down. Washing up in the sink though is a little more difficult as there are no drainage holes in the handles, which can fill with water.
    Fast, easy to use, genuine non-stick surface
    Washing up can be a little awkward

Brett Newsome
    Brett Newsome
    Alexd

AlexdSydney, NSW

This is excellent. Easy to use and clean.

Recently purchased, and decided on sunbeam as we have other Sunbeam products. We are very impressed with this grill. Remember to use a plastic spatula with it, to avoid scratching it. Easy to clean. Cook, wipe off with kitchen towell or wet chux etc. cooks eggs, meat, etc beautifully.Dual sided but we cook mainly on the flat side.
    value for money. Easy to use and clean.

LMR

LMRasked

Is the Reversa Grill smokeless ?

Thanks in advance .
    LR

Gayle

Yes! If you don’t burn your food lol!! It’s an indoor grill ..I sit mine on top of my stove (I sit a larger chopping board on the stove)so I can use the exhaust fan, but that’s just so I don’t get cooking smells through the house!Never had smoke from it..

No. Its not smokeless

Michele T.

Michele T.asked

Could anyone recommend a model of flat top griddle that has a steady and consistent heat.

Gayle

The Sunbeam Reversagrill HG3300 is perfect! I bought one in 2013 I think it was. ... I used it so often I left it sitting on my stove top ready for use! Its also good there because you have the exhaust fan above it. It’s brilliant the heat is consistent ( just from personal use don’t cook on high on it you don’t need to...heat it up but then turn it down a bit ) It’s also super easy to clean ..I gave mine to my daughter to try out this year and I’ve just bought a second one! She loves it as much as me! Wouldn’t be without it!

Book lover
    Book lover

Hi Gayle I was thinking of buying one to cook steaks on the deck as I live in an apartment.
    Would only use it for steaks or chicken so I am interested why you say don’t cook on high unless need to. Steaks need as hot a surface as possible so why not use it on high? thanks for your help.
    Helen

Rel

Relasked

I am sad to say my Reversa Grill which is barely 6 months old but has been absolutely fabulous up until tonight when it fused when I turned the power on...a big pop which blow the circuit breaker. My Reversa was a replacement for another Sunbeam item (a toaster) which also failed early last November but as I had purchased another item of the same type, Sunbeam allowed me to pick something else of similar value so I can't complain about their service, it was excellent. I'm not sure where I stand on a replacement item... Just sad to lose such a great grill. I don't understand why it fused. I too hand wash only and keep the plug inlet well away from water. It is so easy to clean food off with a paper towel then just lightly wash. Anyway, had to pull out my 30+ year old Sunbeam frypan to cook with. Laurelle

Hi Rel,
    So sorry to hear this. Can you please call us on 1300 881 861 as we would love to see what else we can do for you.
    Kind Regards,

See all Sunbeam ReversaGrill HG3300 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryGrills