Cocoon Evoluer

• Safety
Vicki K

Vicki KNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

I absolutely love this cot! It is excellent quality, stylish & has an intuitive design.

The mattress fits very snug (which was an issue with our previous bassinet) & ensures our little one sleeps safely.

The timber is just beautiful & is very sturdy & high quality. It is a fantastic Australian made produxt that I highly recommend!

Purchased in March 2020 at Betta Home Living for A$1,000.00.

Safety

Simply Perfect

Simply perfect cot! Bassinet is a great size and is ideal for co sleeping. The cot is also very well built and is a very generous size. The toddler bed rail is also included which was great value. Loved it

Purchased in January 2016.

Safety
Sarah K

Sarah KPerth, WA

Beautiful cot

I brought our cot in 2016 and has been in use since then! My first daughter used it from birth through to toddler bed conversion and made transferring her to a single bed easy. It is now back in bassinet size for my 2nd daughter! I have the natural/white colour way and I still love everything about the cot, good quality and very sturdy and the mattresses fit the cot really well. I also like the fact that bassinet size is larger than your average bassinet.

Purchased in September 2016.

Cots

Find out how Cocoon Evoluer compares to other Cots

fayze

fayzemelbourne

Longterm value

Great value for money! We are now using the toddler bed and it has been a great buy. We have been using the evoluer since our baby was born and have been happy with it. The timber quality is good and the design is very handy. The bassinet was great because we used it for the first 7 months and the move to the cot was so easy

stella

stellamelbourne

The smartest cot we found

We spent a few weeks looking at this cot and finally decided to purchase it as it was all inclusive. I loved that it started as bassinet and then can change to the cot and toddler bed. The mattress set that came with the cot was really good quality and after putting it together the quality is very good. I also like that the mattresses are Aussie made.

Nola

NolaMelbourne

Solid Crib

Great sized bassinet which is like a mini cot. I preferred this type of a design as it has great airflow as a bassinet & then a crib. Was really easy to put together and the solid timber is really sturdy. We chose this product because it converts from a bassinet then to a crib which is great value and ideal as I advised by friends of mine. We also appreciated that the mattresses provided with the evoluer are Australian made

Travis J

Travis JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible quality - cheaply made

Picked up our cocoon evolution package. Got home to realist the dresser was damaged and filled with putty. Went to put the bassinet together. There were no screws or bolts included. Went back to the store to get them. Went to put it together and the base was damaged and could not be put together. Went back to the store to pick up the new base and was the wrong one. Waited nearly 2 weeks to receive the correct one and finally received yet is extremely damaged. It looks like it has been hacked to pieces. Have never received such poor quality furniture in my life.

Sarah G

Sarah GBrisbane

Smart Design

I found this cot to be great value. It looks modern and stylish as a cot and a toddler bed. It is easy to use and the mattress can be lowered as your baby grows older. Matching accessories are just a bonus. Best part of all was the bassinet mode as moving our baby from bassinet to cot was an easy transition.
We have had it for 2 years now and have just converted to toddler bed, which is really easy as the instructions to convert to the toddler bed are understandable…not like other furniture we’ve tried to put together. The natural timber and white combination was the head turner for me!

Katlin